UFO's

I was just clearing shit on my PC when I found a pic of a “UFO” I took many years ago. I was in the back garden and there were thunder clouds gathering when something glinted in the sunlight. Managed to capture the pic below. Please be aware this is only a small section of the whole pic and I have taken the image below on my phone from the image on my screen. Typical poor quality pic. Still no idea what this was and there were 2 of them
View media item 12320

I watched Lazar explain in a video how these 115 propulsion systems work. By watching it anyone with a reasonable knowledge of physics will quickly realise Lazar has very little understanding of physics.

I tried to watch him on Joe Rogan, it was so obvious he was lying. Joe completely believes him so was genuinely interested in his claims.

Joe - "so when did you very first realise, this is alien technology"
Bob - "er, erm, you have to remember this was a long time ago - erm...."

Joe - "So what did that gravity field feel like when you touched it"
Bob - "erm, um, errr, it was a long time ago, I can't remember the exact..."

Bob was so wishy-washy with details you'd think you'd profoundly remember as an absolute turning point in your life and not something you came up with after the fact.

Presuming from this me ol' marra (and epitome of 'vegan posting in a Bacon thread') had a pop at something I said? Totally pointless as they went on ignore LONG ago!.. Proper oddball that one that plenty can attest to.

As for your naivety, well.. you can call it that if you want, but the aim was to show that you and the others have nothing to add to this thread apart from your stance on the subject which has been repeated a hundred times already... even though one of the SOL seminars was WAY out there with what was being suggested, and another provided great points as to why UAP doesn't mean Aliens. It's not a debate you want as you don't have any debating points... it's attention from internet strangers.

Crack on tho.

Nobody from EITHER side is adding anything new.

The IT'S ALIENS crowd are always going to stick their fingers in their ears at all the evidence that suggests it isn't aliens.

The IT ISN'T ALIENS crowd are always going to say "show me proof that it's aliens and we'll get on board!"

Meanwhile group one are going to claim to be the ones who are open minded, while closing their minds to everything that contradicts the view they already have, and group two are going to take offense at being called "closed minded" by group one.

It's all a matter of perspective, but the topic remains interesting to people from both groups.

Nobody from EITHER side is adding anything new.

The IT'S ALIENS crowd are always going to stick their fingers in their ears at all the evidence that suggests it isn't aliens.

The IT ISN'T ALIENS crowd are always going to say "show me proof that it's aliens and we'll get on board!"

Meanwhile group one are going to claim to be the ones who are open minded, while closing their minds to everything that contradicts the view they already have, and group two are going to take offense at being called "closed minded" by group one.

It's all a matter of perspective, but the topic remains interesting to people from both groups.
By ‘anything new’ you mean ‘proof that aliens do/don’t exist’, then yes. Proof they do exist isn’t available, and proof they don’t would be impossible to provide (I think?).

If ‘new’ means ‘topics worth discussing’ then I disagree. Plenty of posters add new info that adds to the argument that something’s up, such as this interview with a prominent US Representative from just a few weeks ago, after he came from a secure meeting (new to me at least…starts properly around 6mins in but the transcript is on the page)…. Or that odd shape seen by the UKR drone operator doing the rounds at the mo.

All that comes from the other side is oft-repeated personal opinions. Misleading presenting it as ‘proof and we’ll get on board’ too when you read the tone of many of those posts!

Anyways, not getting into this they/us merry go round again. Not here to change anyone’s opinion in the absence of proof… it’s just fun sharing interesting news & articles etc.

It's this type of shit that will do the rounds with new watermarks added as a marketing technique but the less cynical will accept it as evidence of UFOs.

You can see by the translation that the last thing they say is "ram it" - of course if you had an unmanned drone and potential alien craft/Russian military equipment there, you'd 100% approach it and find out what it is, this could be an alien craft and you could have the proof ffs !

They absolutely took a closer look and found out is was nowt .. or there'd be more footage than this little 17 second snippet meant to tease :rolleyes:

It's this type of shit that will do the rounds with new watermarks added as a marketing technique but the less cynical will accept it as evidence of UFOs.

You can see by the translation that the last thing they say is "ram it" - of course if you had an unmanned drone and potential alien craft/Russian military equipment there, you'd 100% approach it and find out what it is, this could be an alien craft and you could have the proof ffs !

They absolutely took a closer look and found out is was nowt .. or there'd be more footage than this little 17 second snippet meant to tease :rolleyes:
Good find, definitely a UFO that thing!

So you believe some high ranking military officer when he says he saw an extra terrestrial craft but not a Major General when he says it's military exercises and known phenomenon.

Only highly qualified military personnel who have nothing to gain from such statements but ridicule from one side of an argument (like our Major General Pat Ryder in this article) and only when it supports your position ?

Open your mind - to confirmation bias.

Back