UFO's

Let's be honest it's clearly the yanks testing their secret tech out.

This one is good. Been examined and shows no sign of forgery/fakery.

The government have delayed releasing info on it till the 2070's

Utter bollocks!

and we're back to the same point we always get to, arguments between people who believe or think there is something odd going on vs people who think the whole think is ridiculous.

More evidence is needed but there are lots of quality witnesses who have seen things that can't be explained and lot of time and energy is going into trying to close of any further questions on the subject by US military/intelligence.

and we're back to the same point we always get to, arguments between people who believe or think there is something odd going on vs people who think the whole think is ridiculous.

More evidence is needed but there are lots of quality witnesses who have seen things that can't be explained and lot of time and energy is going into trying to close of any further questions on the subject by US military/intelligence.
Other countries are more open on the subject. Mexico, France, Belgium. China doesn't seem to give a shit haha You would think Russia has had lots of encounters

Other countries are more open on the subject. Mexico, France, Belgium. China doesn't seem to give a shit haha You would think Russia has had lots of encounters

Yes you would think so. I'm pretty sure there are many reports of many Russain encounters with UAPs and I would guess they don't have a clue what they are all about either.

In the meantime measures are being introduced in the USA to force the release of UAP information, obviously there won't be anything to release anyway as none of these exist and all people are seeing are all the planet venus or other easily explained phenomena.

there are lots of quality witnesses who have seen things that can't be explained

What have they seen ?

So far all the video evidence we have, even leaked pentagon top secret videos are dots, fast dots, rotating dots but just dots !

No one has any close up video showing without doubt, a craft, no one !

Is this Jumbo Jet hovering ?

Logon or register to see this image

Is the horse walking away or toward you ?

You have to understand that they believe what they have seen but they may not have seen what they believe they have seen. What if all the pilots are being tested (during training exercises no less) using electromagnetic warfare techniques and they're seeing what the military want them to see because it's their method of concealed training and testing. How will our pilots react to unknown circumstances? Let me tell you all those that scream "it's aliens" have failed that test !

What have they seen ?

So far all the video evidence we have, even leaked pentagon top secret videos are dots, fast dots, rotating dots but just dots !

No one has any close up video showing without doubt, a craft, no one !

Is this Jumbo Jet hovering ?

Is the horse walking away or toward you ?

You have to understand that they believe what they have seen but they may not have seen what they believe they have seen. What if all the pilots are being tested (during training exercises no less) using electromagnetic warfare techniques and they're seeing what the military want them to see because it's their method of concealed training and testing. How will our pilots react to unknown circumstances? Let me tell you all those that scream "it's aliens" have failed that test !

You're right - let's get all the data into the public arena for open scientific challenge and analysis.

You're right - let's get all the data into the public arena for open scientific challenge and analysis.
But here's the catch mate, what if this training etc is regarded as military secrets..
This is the stumbling block, there is never going to be full disclosure either way as its military business and nothing to do with the general public..
What if the government are more that happy that people are thinking it's aliens etc..?

I think there is a lot in what is said here that makes sense.

Let's all stop for a minute and imagine if it was acknowledged by president Biden in a press conference that the US government has proof that we have been visited by life from elsewhere - what would happen next?

But here's the catch mate, what if this training etc is regarded as military secrets..
This is the stumbling block, there is never going to be full disclosure either way as its military business and nothing to do with the general public..
What if the government are more that happy that people are thinking it's aliens etc..?

Thats a good point.
In the first instance I would question where they are testing the tech as many of the witnesses are military personnel who are seeing these things around military installations.

Last edited:
Muscovium haha that element 115 which Lazar talked about 40 years ago. Gan on Bob gerrum telt
Ununpentium

Lazar has claimed that the propulsion of the studied vehicle ran on an antimatter reactor and was fueled by the chemical element with atomic number 115 (E115), which at the time was provisionally named ununpentium and had not yet been artificially created. (It was first synthesized in 2003 and later named moscovium.)

Last edited:
I would question where they are testing the tech as many of the witnesses are military personnel who are seeing these things around military installations.

Have you not answered you're own question. It can't be dismissed that many of these UAP sightings are near military stations.

Let's all stop for a minute and imagine if it was acknowledged by president Biden in a press conference that the US government has proof that we have been visited by life from elsewhere - what would happen next?

I'd love it, I'd love it to be true but even if Biden just said it, I won't just believe, he'd need to show/release it to the world, to universities across the world to confirm and study. Words are cheap and I don't believe this "we're not ready for disclosure" nonsense and the old fella you posted seems like a fantasist, saying the same broad mantras the conspiracy theorists have repeated for decades, words, words, words, anyone can claim anything, there's nothing a queer as folk.

Muscovium haha that element 115 which Lazar talked about 40 years ago. Gan on Bob gerrum telt
Ununpentium

Lazar has claimed that the propulsion of the studied vehicle ran on an antimatter reactor and was fueled by the chemical element with atomic number 115 (E115), which at the time was provisionally named ununpentium and had not yet been artificially created. (It was first synthesized in 2003 and later named moscovium.)
While what you say is kinda true element 115 had been theorised for years before Bob had mentioned it, it was prevelent in many scientific papers at a time when nuclear experimentation and creating new heavy elements was at its peak.
Plutonium, Americium and Californium just to name but a few.
Bob also stated originally that element 115 could not be of this region of space and it was impossible to recreate and that it had to be alien tech, just a little point you forgot to mention..
It also only has a half life of a second or so making it all but useless as a form of energy..
Bob also failed to mention what isotope of element 115 it was.
Its almost as if he found something we didn't have or even think we would get and made up a load of guff about it to sound like he was in the know..
Of course once we made it it was clear again that bob was talking shite..

Have you not answered you're own question. It can't be dismissed that many of these UAP sightings are near military stations.

I'd love it, I'd love it to be true but even if Biden just said it, I won't just believe, he'd need to show/release it to the world, to universities across the world to confirm and study. Words are cheap and I don't believe this "we're not ready for disclosure" nonsense and the old fella you posted seems like a fantasist, saying the same broad mantras the conspiracy theorists have repeated for decades, words, words, words, anyone can claim anything, there's nothing a queer as folk.

I know re the military location sightings backs up the view its military technology but many sightings are nowhere near these locations as well. Its a mystery within a conundrum within a I don't know what.

I'm pleased that things have moved on in the wider world from people being told their nuts and they saw clouds or the planet Venus. I think there is broad acceptance it isn't just nothing.

Last edited:
While what you say is kinda true element 115 had been theorised for years before Bob had mentioned it, it was prevelent in many scientific papers at a time when nuclear experimentation and creating new heavy elements was at its peak.
Bob also stated originally that element 115 could not be of this region of space and it was impossible to recreate and that it had to be alien tech, just a little point you forgot to mention..
It also only has a half life of a second or so making it all but useless as a form of energy..
Its almost as if he found something we didn't have or even think we would get and made up a load of guff about it to sound like he was in the know..
Welcome to the forum

SAFC fan?

I know re the military location sightings backs up the view its military technology but many sightings are nowhere near these locations as well.

Many sightings you say but none in New York City with millions of people and thousands of cameras. Why is that?
Neary all sightings are in the dark or poor light conditions, showing glimpses of "something" never a clear shot. Why is that ?

Imagine this (district 9) over NY, now that would remove the Unidentified element.

I watched Lazar explain in a video how these 115 propulsion systems work. By watching it anyone with a reasonable knowledge of physics will quickly realise Lazar has very little understanding of physics.

Many sightings you say but none in New York City with millions of people and thousands of cameras. Why is that?
Neary all sightings are in the dark or poor light conditions, showing glimpses of "something" never a clear shot. Why is that ?

Imagine this (district 9) over NY, now that would remove the Unidentified element.

That would be awesome mind 🙂

I would still wager many people still wouldn't believe it was real even then. It would be an illusion, a magic trick, an inflatable, Chinese, Russian or US technology.

It might be however that these things that may or may not be visiting, might not be able to travel in a craft the size of a small town and that only smaller craft might be able to travel in that way. There's plenty footage out there of daytime sightings, I think Mexico had a wave of these over several days a number of years back.

It's an interesting topic about what would be accepted as evidence or not. You've already said that you wouldn't accept President Biden admitting publicly there was proof of other life. Would you believe if he also showed a photo of let's says a recovered disc as well?

I'm not arguing mind, I'm just really interested in what people would or wouldn't accept.

Last edited:
It's an interesting topic about what would be accepted as evidence or not. You've already said that you wouldn't accept President Biden admitting publicly there was proof of other life. Would you believe if he also showed a photo of let's says a recovered disc as well?

No, it's just hearsay, him saying this and showing you 2nd hand material.

Like someone said earlier, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so something equivalent to level one on this evidence pyramid (notice where expert opinion lies)

Surprised Tucker didn’t ask Putin about it in his interview the other day mind.

Pure speculation obv, but the authors have both worked in this field for years. Zabel’s weekly podcast with Ross Coulthard is good for keeping up to date on what’s going on.

Last edited:
I know re the military location sightings backs up the view its military technology but many sightings are nowhere near these locations as well. Its a mystery within a conundrum within a I don't know what.

I'm pleased that things have moved on in the wider world from people being told their nuts and they saw clouds or the planet Venus. I think there is broad acceptance it isn't just nothing.

My attitude is the same as my attitude to religion - it's codswallop till it is proven.
No photos, no alien corpses , no artifacts. Then we are told all these things exist but they are hushed up by the military.
The thought of Biden meeting aliens is too funny for words.

Back