UFO's

KathyBatesHammer

Central Defender
Love a good alien thread me.

They exist. Saw a doco series on it on YouTube. Apparently they come to Earth in flying saucers with amazing regularity. There is a secret organisation called Supreme Headquarters Alien Defence Organisation which monitors the UFOs and takes action when they can. They even have a secret base on the moon and all sorts of clever stuff.

Looks like a standard craft from the hollow earth people. Must be on there way back to the entrance over Antarctica.

These are completely non hostile, unlike those from the moon who are the ones that kidnap people/probe and mutilate cows for fun.

Indeed. They’re are as real as each other

I’m quite willing to believe that there are things that exist that are unidentified. Some of them are flying. They are, perhaps, objects.

I find it a bit of a stretch when others conclude that the thing that is called ‘unidentified’ is then immediately ‘identified’ as a craft carrying aliens from another planet.

I’m also willing to believe that there are many people living on a pension. Coz I’m one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m quite willing to believe that there are things that exist that are unidentified. Some of them are flying. They are, perhaps, objects.

I find it a bit of a stretch when others conclude that the thing that is called ‘unidentified’ is then immediately ‘identified’ as a craft carrying aliens from another planet.

I’m also willing to believe that there are many people living on a pension. Coz I’m one of them.

I only say this with certainty and conviction because I’ve seen some…….I’ve never hallucinated in my life. I wasn’t intoxicated or on any drug. Prior to seeing it, I would have been open minded yet cautiously sceptical.
I’ve completely changed my beliefs in them. I think in these events the absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence.

PM me and I’ll talk more about it

I only say this with certainty and conviction because I’ve seen some…….I’ve never hallucinated in my life. I wasn’t intoxicated or on any drug. Prior to seeing it, I would have been open minded yet cautiously sceptical.
I’ve completely changed my beliefs in them. I think in these events the absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence.

With all due respect, no thanks. As I say; I’m perfectly content to believe that you saw or have seen many flying objects that you, or others, were unable to identify.

Unless you tell me that you saw one land and that creatures that weren't human, emerged from them I’m unable to confirm that the objects you saw were visitors from another planet or dimension. So the fact that you saw something, and didn’t know what it was isn’t evidence of anything except that you saw something, and didn’t know what it was.

If the same thing had happened hundreds of years ago people who saw things and couldn’t identify them would be telling each other that it was irrefutable evidence of a God and would, perhaps build a shrine. But what really happened was that they saw something, and didn’t know what it was.

I’m ok with that.

You have to ask yourself though what is more likely..

1. That life exists at all outside of Earth.
AND
2. It has been around long enough to evolve into intelligent life.
AND
3. It coincidentally exists in the part of the universe that is within 130 light years of us so that they will be within range of our 130 years of so of man-made radio waves (i.e. they are able to detect us). This is a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny fraction of the universe, or even "our" galaxy. It is difficult to appreciate how tiny this region is in proportion to the rest of the universe.
AND
4. They are bothered enough to spend that much time and energy (at a cost) to come and visit.
AND
5. They have technology enough to make that journey in less than 130 years, which is a stretch of anybody's imagination or common sense as they would need to be approaching light speed).
AND
6. They avoided all of our early warning systems and SETI, and were able to fly around all undetected by anybody other than a few people on message boards and YouTube.

OR.....

You are mistaken and it was actually something else with a far more rational and simple explanation, that you haven't thought of.

You have to ask yourself though what is more likely..

1. That life exists at all outside of Earth.
AND
2. It has been around long enough to evolve into intelligent life.
AND
3. It coincidentally exists in the part of the universe that is within 130 light years of us so that they will be within range of our 130 years of so of man-made radio waves (i.e. they are able to detect us). This is a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny fraction of the universe, or even "our" galaxy. It is difficult to appreciate how tiny this region is in proportion to the rest of the universe.
AND
4. They are bothered enough to spend that much time and energy (at a cost) to come and visit.
AND
5. They have technology enough to make that journey in less than 130 years, which is a stretch of anybody's imagination or common sense as they would need to be approaching light speed).
AND
6. They avoided all of our early warning systems and SETI, and were able to fly around all undetected by anybody other than a few people on message boards and YouTube.

OR.....

You are mistaken and it was actually something else with a far more rational and simple explanation, that you haven't thought of.

And that despite all the multiple signings of objects that are purportedly alien space ships plus the fact that the majority of the population wander around with a camera permanently attached to their person they never appear in an area with clear daylight visibility where multiple independent witnesses can take clear, sharp and undoubtedly genuine photographs and videos that look anything like what they are supposed to be.

In other news : the most famous photograph of the loch ness monster (the black and white one with the ‘neck and head’ sticking out of the water) when examined in a mist cursory fashion is very obviously somebody’s arm whilst they are swimming front crawl. By ‘cursory fashion’ I mean by viewing the original image rather than the grainy close-up view that is always the one published.

Plus there are multiple possible explanations for the ‘phenomenon’ of this ‘monster’ that are all natural occurrences - even if what has been reported as being seen is actually genuine - but they are all ignored in favour of the explanation that gives rise to the most exotic and exciting one.

Same with UFOs.

I’m quite happy to live my life in a universe where humanity, animal and plant etc life on Earth is the only thing that we’d recognise as ‘life’ anywhere but anyone who wants to bookmark this thread and come back to ridicule me when some bugger lands and says ‘klaatu virada nikto’ to bystanders … feel free

There are no alien spaceships.

There may well be some form of flying object that is not commonly identifiable but someone, somewhere knows it’s identity.

We are just finding out about stuff that was flying in the 50s and 60s so god knows what’s up there now.

Let's be honest it's clearly the yanks testing their secret tech out.

This one is good. Been examined and shows no sign of forgery/fakery.

The government have delayed releasing info on it till the 2070's

Last edited:
With all due respect, no thanks. As I say; I’m perfectly content to believe that you saw or have seen many flying objects that you, or others, were unable to identify.

Unless you tell me that you saw one land and that creatures that weren't human, emerged from them I’m unable to confirm that the objects you saw were visitors from another planet or dimension. So the fact that you saw something, and didn’t know what it was isn’t evidence of anything except that you saw something, and didn’t know what it was.

If the same thing had happened hundreds of years ago people who saw things and couldn’t identify them would be telling each other that it was irrefutable evidence of a God and would, perhaps build a shrine. But what really happened was that they saw something, and didn’t know what it was.

I’m ok with that.

Fine with me, but the technology I saw…..quite simply doesn’t exist here……unless it’s secretive military stuff of course

Back