UFO's

Just because some man says so ?
Come on now, there's a ton of people on YouTube that say all kinds of things, why don't you believe them ?

Cheers!

Aye, weird video that. The thing is hes suggesting that either theres nothing there at all, or there is something there but the light flaring off it makes it appear to be something it isnt/behaving in a way it isnt.

So option number 1) Its a sensor glitch: That doesnt explain the pilots seeing it with their own eyes, which they claim to have.

Option 2) there is something there and the light flaring off whatever is there makes it appear to be something its not, EG it could make a plane look like a saucer. It could explain the 'rotation' of the object. Its not actually rotating. Again, the pilots claim to have seen this behavoir with their own eyes.

The key 'for me' is the combination of the pilots account of what happened and the actual footage we see. They back each other up.

So certainly not debunked like. Although i get the argument that our eyes can deceive us and the camera can be decieved.

The MOD or whatever they're called have admitted that the footage could be 'wrong'.

Theres two highly qualified fighter pilots that got fooled by their very sophisticated equipment in this thread. There are hundreds of innocent people who were on death row because experts got it wrong but luckily some other expert highlighted the errors, do you not watch netflix !

Humans and our senses are easily fooled, I believe they all believe they saw what they saw, they would pass a lie detector test, I would pass a lie detector when asked where I thought the ball was but I'd be wrong!

My random guy on youtube gives you the ability to check his very detailed work, using the same tools you could prove him wrong.

I wonder how many UFO-ers have tried ?

Yet a camera doesn’t lie. Even when the footage was leaked from military f16s

Anybody else of the opinion that these unidentified craft do not necessarily mean alien life?

After going down endless rabbit holes on the subject decades a go, upon reflection I’m more inclined these days to think that there’s more chance of advanced “beings” sharing our planet (be that inter dimensional, underwater, Antarctica:))

Theres two highly qualified fighter pilots that got fooled by their very sophisticated equipment in this thread. There are hundreds of innocent people who were on death row because experts got it wrong but luckily some other expert highlighted the errors, do you not watch netflix !

Humans and our senses are easily fooled, I believe they all believe they saw what they saw, they would pass a lie detector test, I would pass a lie detector when asked where I thought the ball was but I'd be wrong!

My random guy on youtube gives you the ability to check his very detailed work, using the same tools you could prove him wrong.

I wonder how many UFO-ers have tried ?
I think these new whistleblowers who’ve spoken on oath are more qualified than that loon :lol:

Anybody else of the opinion that these unidentified craft do not necessarily mean alien life?

After going down endless rabbit holes on the subject decades a go, upon reflection I’m more inclined these days to think that there’s more chance of advanced “beings” sharing our planet (be that inter dimensional, underwater, Antarctica:))

This could be the case. Nobody can say for certainty the technology isn’t terrestrial in origin. But the technology appears to outperform anything the world’s leading militaries have and often defy physics. Also anecdotal reports in preindustrial times of UAP are fascinating. Given we (mankind) have sent spacecraft to several planets after only 80years of space flight, and the earth is relatively young in astronomical terms…….the potential for visitors can’t be ruled out

You have to ask yourself though what is more likely..

1. That life exists at all outside of Earth.
AND
2. It has been around long enough to evolve into intelligent life.
AND
3. It coincidentally exists in the part of the universe that is within 130 light years of us so that they will be within range of our 130 years of so of man-made radio waves (i.e. they are able to detect us). This is a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny fraction of the universe, or even "our" galaxy. It is difficult to appreciate how tiny this region is in proportion to the rest of the universe.
AND
4. They are bothered enough to spend that much time and energy (at a cost) to come and visit.
AND
5. They have technology enough to make that journey in less than 130 years, which is a stretch of anybody's imagination or common sense as they would need to be approaching light speed).
AND
6. They avoided all of our early warning systems and SETI, and were able to fly around all undetected by anybody other than a few people on message boards and YouTube.

OR.....

You are mistaken and it was actually something else with a far more rational and simple explanation, that you haven't thought of.

What about if they have a tardis?

I honestly think these sightings are simply advanced technology crafts being tested by the Yanks or whoever.
I remember the shape of lots of the sightings from the 80’s and 90’s which obviously turned out to be USA Stealth Bombers.

I can guarantee that despite yet another person appearing on the scene with "inside" knowledge of UFO's and all that stuff this time next year and indeed in 20 years time none of us will be any the wiser about them.

David Grush says he has been made privy to an astonishing seceret and yet somewhere down the line it must have been explained to him why it is thought that it is vitally important that such a great secret must remain undisclosed. He has worked within the intelligence service for years and was committed to the importance of keeping secrets. Indeed he is probably more unquestioning about doing so than most ordinary people are. Yet here is the biggest secret in the history of humankind and he wants to tell everyone about it . He must know of hundreds of "lesser" military secrets that are not related to UFO's but hes not telling us any of them. How much trouble could that get him in to? Nevertheless he has chosen to tell us of all things the biggest one there is.

For a lot of people the penny that doesn't seem to have dropped that David Grusch has been a good "company man" throughout his entire career and that the chances are pretty high that in fact he still is.

It seems to me that after releasing all the UFO encounter film a couple of years back things went a bit flat for the weapons developers when a lot of people actually started debunking the evidence. This guy has more than likely been pulled out of the woodwork to reinforce the idea that what we were shown then was "alien activity"

So option number 1) Its a sensor glitch: That doesnt explain the pilots seeing it with their own eyes, which they claim to have.

The zoom data on the camera suggests that it is over seven miles away, they absolutely did not see this with their own eyes. They were both looking at a seven inch monitor in the cockpit. Seeing exactly what we're seeing, they saw that with their own eyes.

Yet a camera doesn’t lie

The camera absolutely lies, it has it's own limitations, is this helicopter floating or is the camera lying ? The shutter speed has synced with the rotor speed, showing the limitations of very sophisticated digital equipment.

Logon or register to see this image

I think these new whistleblowers who’ve spoken on oath are more qualified than that loon :lol:

Yeah, no one lies under oath do they :lol:

Debunked. Just because some man says so?

No but he offers a much simpler explanation with data to back it up that you can check out for yourself.

Occams razor.

Last edited:
The zoom data on the camera suggests that it is over seven miles away, they absolutely did not see this with their own eyes. They were both looking at a seven inch monitor in the cockpit. Seeing exactly what we're seeing, they saw that with their own eyes.

The camera absolutely lies, it has it's own limitations, is this helicopter floating or is the camera lying ? The shutter speed has synced with the rotor speed, showing the limitations of very sophisticated digital equipment.

Logon or register to see this image

Yeah, no one lies under oath do they :lol:

7 miles is nout man at that height. You ever been on a plane? You can see other planes miles away.

Im not arguing that they definitely seen what they 'think' they seen. And yes, they could be lying. Im definitly not convinced that video is aliens or even a 'super advanced craft, this is the US were talking about here ha.

Im just saying that video doesnt debunk it.

7 miles is nout man at that height. You ever been on a plane? You can see other planes miles away.

Im not arguing that they definitely seen what they 'think' they seen. And yes, they could be lying. Im definitly not convinced that video is aliens or even a 'super advanced craft, this is the US were talking about here ha.

Im just saying that video doesnt debunk it.

You can see a small object from 7 miles away !!

They initially think it's a drone, not a plane.
They never saw this with their own eyes, they saw the monitor and data with their own eyes.

Last edited:
You can see a small object from 7 miles away !!

They initially think it's a drone, not a plane.

Whatever it was, they claim it disappeared off sensors, like just vanished, then reappared miles away almost instantly on radar or sensors. It was also hovering just over the sea, and was affecting the water. I dont know what its called...is it chop? Like it created a 'chop' on the water.

Aye it may not be the same thing like. But theres a lot more to this than just 'sensor' glitch.

I think that David Fraver bloke who is the pilot in questions says he thinks it was the size of a truck - but then "this cow is small, that cow is far away 🤣'

I think to assume that video debunks it all is just as daft as to assume its aliens, theres not enough information to do either.

Last edited:
Whatever it was, they claim it disappeared off sensors, like just vanished, then reappared miles away almost instantly on radar or sensors. It was also hovering just over the sea, and was affecting the water. I dont know what its called...is it chop? Like it created a 'chop' on the water.

Aye it may not be the same thing like. But theres a lot more to this than just 'sensor' glitch.

I think that David Fraver bloke who is the pilot in questions says he thinks it was the size of a truck - but then "this cow is small, that cow is far away 🤣'

I think to assume that video debunks it all is just as daft as to assume its aliens, theres not enough information to do either.

There's no information other than what's in the video to work with and I think the video that I provided is a very detailed account of what is actually going on with the equipment, the video itself was named "gimbal" by the military which I think is telling, that added to the fact that the military released it, they know what it is, they haven't released something that is unknown to them, come on now !

"It's rotating" they said on the video but it's not rotating, the gimbal of the camera is rotating that should be your first clue, they hyped each other up, they told each other what to see, a known human cognitive phenomena, confirmation and anchoring biases.

There's no information other than what's in the video to work with and I think the video that I provided is a very detailed account of what is actually going on with the equipment, the video itself was named "gimbal" by the military which I think is telling, that added to the fact that the military released it, they know what it is, they haven't released something that is unknown to them, come on now !

"It's rotating" they said on the video but it's not rotating, the gimbal of the camera is rotating that should be your first clue, they hyped each other up, they told each other what to see, a known human cognitive phenomena, confirmation and anchoring biases.

Theres a lot more information than that video man 🤣. Theres loads.

Multiple pilot accounts
Radar data
statements from the military - we dont know what it is.
Accounts from the military of past encounters with whatever it is, even accounts of the 'craft(s)' turning up wherever theyre doing their excercises that day.
One pilots statement that he decided to try and 'buzz' it and it reacted to his intention and upped and fucked off.
The fact that they were scrambled to intercept the craft - so the craft were picked up on sensors of other things (Aircraft carrier) BEFORE the jets pick it up on their own sensors.

You can't just ignore all the other info and rely on the one piece that backs up your opinion.

In the video youve linked to he even suggests 2 possibilites: 1) theres nothing there. 2) there is something there but the camera is making it seem like something it isnt/acting in a way it isnt.

That video does not debunk anything. In the same way all the other info ive quoted does not prove it aliens.

They never saw this with their own eyes, they saw the monitor and data with their own eyes.
This data bad?

No but he offers a much simpler explanation with data to back it up that you can check out for yourself.
This data good?

One thing I've noticed, having a strong interest in this topic for many years now, is that the majority of 'Debunkers' will go to any lengths to prove themselves right and will never deviate from this chosen path, whereas many of the 'Believers' will happily be proved wrong if it enhances their understanding of the subject & eradicates mis-information, grifters & trolls from the conversation.
IMO debunkers are necessary and provide a healthy perspective on the subject, but some (Mick West is a fine example) will never entertain the fact that there could be different answers to the ones they put forward.

FWIW I don't pay much attention to the gimbal/go-fast video's etc. They were purposefully designed to be poor quality & debatable before being allowed to be published to gauge public reaction.
I posted this the last time we had this debate & found it far more compelling than those videos.
Yes, yes... 'it's just words'... but words of 20+ high-ranking officials that can all be verified & have a FUCK ton to lose if they're caught lying.... as with David Grusch this week.
Fact is, any proper evidence (videos, pics etc) WILL be classified info, so if it comes into the public view a) It'll be denied by the Pentagon and b) the leaker will have to do a Snowden/Assange to avoid prison.

Back