UFO's

This data bad?

This data good?

One thing I've noticed, having a strong interest in this topic for many years now, is that the majority of 'Debunkers' will go to any lengths to prove themselves right and will never deviate from this chosen path, whereas many of the 'Believers' will happily be proved wrong if it enhances their understanding of the subject & eradicates mis-information, grifters & trolls from the conversation.
IMO debunkers are necessary and provide a healthy perspective on the subject, but some (Mick West is a fine example) will never entertain the fact that there could be different answers to the ones they put forward.

FWIW I don't pay much attention to the gimbal/go-fast video's etc. They were purposefully designed to be poor quality & debatable before being allowed to be published to gauge public reaction.
I posted this the last time we had this debate & found it far more compelling than those videos.
Yes, yes... 'it's just words'... but words of 20+ high-ranking officials that can all be verified & have a FUCK ton to lose if they're caught lying.... as with David Grusch this week.
Fact is, any proper evidence (videos, pics etc) WILL be classified info, so if it comes into the public view a) It'll be denied by the Pentagon and b) the leaker will have to do a Snowden/Assange to avoid prison.

Thankyou!

This data bad?

This data good?
YES !

Anecdotal evidence BAD
Empirical evidence GOOD

How do you not know this ? Anyone with any critical thinking skills will learn this statement on day 1

Logon or register to see this image

Doesn't mean all anecdotal evidence is wrong BUT it is subject to the poor functioning of the human brain and open to interpretation by that individual.
whereas many of the 'Believers' will happily be proved wrong if it enhances their understanding of the subject & eradicates mis-information, grifters & trolls from the conversation.
This is simply not true

Believers are that, believers, their belief doesn't rely on facts, just like the religious.

I would be happy to weclome our new alien overlords but the TRUTH of the matter is there is still ZERO facts of any aliens, ZERO, just belief.

Last edited:
Its like trying to reason with Nukeassholefan.

Let me give you an example, that will try an explain this simple fact

You can see black dots, you will pass a lie detector stating there are black dots, you will swear it on your death bed, you saw black dots - YOU DID SEE BLACK DOTS but I can prove to you they aren't there, they don't exist.

Why is it people who believe in UFOs can't grasp this, seeing is not believing, you cannot rely on what you see and you certainly can't rely on what someone else tells you they saw.

It is like trying to talk to nukehasslefan :lol:

Whatever the case is, it’s interesting this is coming out, along with the 2017 footage. Either there’s UFOs seemingly of ‘non-human’ origin or some sort of agenda to pretend there is. Both seem interesting outcomes. Seems a bit too ‘official’ now to be a small number of people just making stuff up of their own accord.

Presuming it’s a pretence; what are the reasons for this? Test the response from the public, see what the international response is, cover something up that they’re doing, get more funding, distract from pressing real issues.

Just the fact that the topic is being reported upon seriously without the use of X-Files memes/theme tunes is incredible when you think about it

You can see black dots, you will pass a lie detector stating there are black dots, you will swear it on your death bed, you saw black dots - YOU DID SEE BLACK DOTS but I can prove to you they aren't there, they don't exist.

Why is it people who believe in UFOs can't grasp this, seeing is not believing, you cannot rely on what you see and you certainly can't rely on what someone else tells you they saw.

They have convinced themselves and presumably haven't considered why it is far, far, far, far more likely that they are simply mistaken.
All you will get is "I know what I saw" and there is little point trying to argue with that position.

OK. You reeled me in and I'm biting, so this is my last reply to you. Since you've turned it contemptuous, my turn...

1. You keep mentioning 'critical thinking' in your posts, yet you fail to grasp the fundamental tenets that underpin how to apply it. How many posts until you mention Occams Razor again too?
2. Your use of a shitty meme to try and explain Anecdotal/Empirical evidence above is cringeworthy. You're obviously twelve.
3. Your condescending and supercilious replies, along with the 'how can't anyone agree with MEEE' narrative perfectly fit the characteristics of the of the bigoted Debunker. Congrats! I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone's trying to convince you they are real (I'm certainly not at least). Why are you trying to convince others that they aren't?
4. There are no black dots. Everyone knows there are no black dots. We would all FAIL a lie detector test. NO-ONE would swear on their death-bed that they exist. Terrible analogy.
5. This post is not real. It's all made up in your head and doesn't exist. After all, seeing is not believing and you cannot rely on what you see. (a great line to try & end any sensible debate BTW 👍)

Yet a camera doesn’t lie. Even when the footage was leaked from military f16s

I posted this footage once and the big brains on here debunked it because “all the technology we have and that’s the best footage they can come up with” or whatever such nonsense, completely disregarding it’s a fighter jet and that camera is not there to record 4K quality footage for their pleasure. Its more so a ridiculously advanced radar designed to spot objects miles away, through clouds and in the dark with the purpose of potentially firing upon.

This is proof, released by the US and reported on by the BBC and people still won’t have it.

They’re obsessed with crashing in America.
I mean when you look at the land mass and the access to nuclear war heads it’s not surprising. South America has a fascinating history with UFOs it’s just not reported on as widely as it is in North America. The recent revelations also state Russia and China have access to these crafts and are reverse engineering them. Something Bob Lazar did himself with the US government and that they’d been doing since the 60s if not earlier.
Why are they coming here then? The dirty space-infested bastards.
I don’t know but that’s the fascinating thing. One theory is they’ve always been here, even before us.

OK. You reeled me in and I'm biting, so this is my last reply to you. Since you've turned it contemptuous, my turn...

1. You keep mentioning 'critical thinking' in your posts, yet you fail to grasp the fundamental tenets that underpin how to apply it. How many posts until you mention Occams Razor again too?
2. Your use of a shitty meme to try and explain Anecdotal/Empirical evidence above is cringeworthy. You're obviously twelve.
3. Your condescending and supercilious replies, along with the 'how can't anyone agree with MEEE' narrative perfectly fit the characteristics of the of the bigoted Debunker. Congrats! I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone's trying to convince you they are real (I'm certainly not at least). Why are you trying to convince others that they aren't?
4. There are no black dots. Everyone knows there are no black dots. We would all FAIL a lie detector test. NO-ONE would swear on their death-bed that they exist. Terrible analogy.
5. This post is not real. It's all made up in your head and doesn't exist. After all, seeing is not believing and you cannot rely on what you see. (a great line to try & end any sensible debate BTW 👍)

I don't know how you dare !
You've shown nothing that would imply you even know what critical thinking is, never mind trying to tell someone else the fundamentals.

There are levels of evidence and expert opinion is ALWAYS the lowest form of evidence, yet you continue to stubbornly think the complete opposite to the whole scientific community and put huge emphasis and trust in the peoples reputations and their opinions of what they believe they saw, completely blanking anything I say. which is the truth and facts about just about how easily we're deceived.

I've not said aliens aren't real, I'm saying this evidence is poor and these are the reasons why but you again stubbornly refuse to see the truth of that. You are the complete opposite to a sensible debate with your refusal to accept that truth, you are simply a believer and that's the true crux of the matter, unbending despite the presentation of facts.

Of course it's just an optical illusion but I have tried to simplify my response in order to show that you can see things that aren't there, I thought I'd done a good job :lol: The reason optical illusions exist and visual phenomena exist is because we're shít at seeing things.

They have convinced themselves and presumably haven't considered why it is far, far, far, far more likely that they are simply mistaken.
All you will get is "I know what I saw" and there is little point trying to argue with that position.

You couldn't be more right !

If the Varginha crash is anything to go by then the last thing you want to do is approach them. Somehow they’re poisonous to us, a soldier picked up a small one in his arms and died within days due to an immune system failure.
I’m trying to catch up on all this. Been decades since I read anything on the subject. There’s a documentary on Varginha isn’t there!? I’m on it..

Back