UFO's

Plenty of people have came out and said they have extraordinary, crystal clear footage
Some people close to the matter
Because these things are flying with impunity
A few reckon they tried to shoot the one down over Alaska
then you get officials and military personel (many off record) saying that these things arent 'ours'
Apparently they have quite a bit footage that is clear and out of this world so to speak

I can't help but see this kind of wishy-washy "people, them, they and apparently" as either purposely or accidentally an attempt to convince others that this is of course common knowledge, we all know this !

Every piece of UFO video evidence I've ever seen has been debunked. Anyone got some that hasn't been debunked ? Post it.

If we were to travel to the nearest star past the Sun, Proxima Centauri , using our fastest spacecraft it would take 73,000 years to get there. Even if the aliens were twice as fast it would take them a hell of a long time. People tend to think of things like this as being like Star Trek where they travel to another galaxy while the adverts are on.
“Heavier than air flight is impossible”. Lord Kelvin. Maths & physics genius.
Just a few years before the Wright Brothers flew.
Every piece of UFO video evidence I've ever seen has been debunked. Anyone got some that hasn't been debunked ? Post it.

Last edited:
I can't help but see this kind of wishy-washy "people, them, they and apparently" as either purposely or accidentally an attempt to convince others that this is of course common knowledge, we all know this !

Debunked.

Easy if you understand what the figures at the side of the camera actual mean and what the camera is doing and it's limitations (I don't) but it takes a hell of a lot of work to debunk this and really, who has the time and motivation to bother with it for every "UFO video".

If you look at a plane high in the sky, it travels slowly even though it's doing 600mph but if the clouds are travelling fast in the opposite direction it looks faster, if you use a toilet roll as a telescope to view it, shrinking the field of vision it'll look like the plane is going super fast - an known visual phenomenon.
“Heavier than air flight is impossible”. Lord Kelvin. Maths & physics genius.

There are tons of versions of this, experts being wrong, this is exactly why you should never trust 1 expert, you trust the meta-data of a number of experts. Works both ways ;)

Released mere hours ago but "the object in the clip is not exhibiting anomalous behavior" say officials.

I'll guess at enemy drone & visual distortion because of the small field of vision.

Last edited:
QUOTE="High Entropy, post: 38155152, member: 49732"]
Debunked.

Easy if you understand what the figures at the side of the camera actual mean and what the camera is doing and it's limitations (I don't) but it takes a hell of a lot of work to debunk this and really, who has the time and motivation to bother with it for every "UFO video".

If you look at a plane high in the sky, it travels slowly even though it's doing 600mph but if the clouds are travelling fast in the opposite direction it looks faster, if you use a toilet roll as a telescope to view it, shrinking the field of vision it'll look like the plane is going super fast - an known visual phenomenon.

There are tons of versions of this, experts being wrong, this is exactly why you should never trust 1 expert, you trust the meta-data of a number of experts. Works both ways ;)

Released mere hours ago but "the object in the clip is not exhibiting anomalous behavior" say officials.

I'll guess at enemy drone & visual distortion because of the small field of vision.
[/QUOTE]
I'll take the word of numerous navy pilots and crew who happen to be trained observers over that of Mick West.

There is FLIR, radar, and eye witness testimony from numerous trained observers who ran the risk of ridicule from within the navy.

Where ?

He has literally debunked bot all. Certainly not within the eyes of the US navy anyway.

You seriously think the US government released footage of aliens ? Or they had already analysed this and came up with pretty much what Mick West has said here, then released it.

Mate, your a believer, I completely understand, it doesn't matter what facts are put in front of you, you don't care, you believe, you want to believe, that's the biggest issue with fellas like yourself, there's no debate in front of a judge who looks at our relevant bits evidence and says which one of us is correct so we're stuck like this. I like cold, hard facts and I'm hugely aware of trying not to fall into the trap of logical fallacies.

Where ?

You seriously think the US government released footage of aliens ? Or they had already analysed this and came up with pretty much what Mick West has said here, then released it.

Mate, your a believer, I completely understand, it doesn't matter what facts are put in front of you, you don't care, you believe, you want to believe, that's the biggest issue with fellas like yourself, there's no debate in front of a judge who looks at our relevant bits evidence and says which one of us is correct so we're stuck like this. I like cold, hard facts and I'm hugely aware of trying not to fall into the trap of logical fallacies.
And there lies the problem. Nobody 100% knows which in turn keeps the back and forth going. The facts are that the US navy have intercepted, on SPY 1 radar, unknown craft. They have then sent out F-18's which have came across said craft which have shown no means of propulsion, the ability to travel transmedium (air, water), and extraordinary manouvering capabilities that defied what any other known craft were capable of.

As for the anecdotal evidence. The people it comes from has to be taken into consideration. These aren't rednecks or loons out in the Nevada desert saying they have seen flying saucers. They are seemingly sober members of the military who are trained to recognise any anomolies. I suppose it's whether you believe them or not. And having watched and listened to interviews from them, i do.
A round object going in a straight path? Almost as if its been thrown, fired or catapulted that way?

It's a head-scratcher alright. Must be aliens. :lol:
Some f***ing throw

Aye i think this is a likely explanation and thats from someone who would love it to be aliens.

If your America and you have this advanced tech, your not going to just use it when without it you already have the best kit/military in the world.

Why give up your secrets. Why give the Russians/Chinese etc a chance to observe and study it.

If you had it youd test it against your own military and I think thats probably what them tic tac videos are. They wont even be armed, itl just be propulsion tech.

Then youd disclose video footage of it to get the likes of China wonderinf wtf is happening. Have them thinking its aliens 🤣
Released footage is either “ genuine” in which case it’s likely to be released to prepare us psychologically for the “ truth” Aliens is potentially pretty radical and very damaging to established religions, admitting they exist will be carefully managed if it’s true.
The other option, as you mentioned, is existing tech that’s still secret- releasing that isn’t to have China thinking it’s aliens, it’s to let China know vastly superior tech is available to the USA, in my opinion.

And there lies the problem. Nobody 100% knows which in turn keeps the back and forth going. The facts are that the US navy have intercepted, on SPY 1 radar, unknown craft. They have then sent out F-18's which have came across said craft which have shown no means of propulsion, the ability to travel transmedium (air, water), and extraordinary manouvering capabilities that defied what any other known craft were capable of.

As for the anecdotal evidence. The people it comes from has to be taken into consideration. These aren't rednecks or loons out in the Nevada desert saying they have seen flying saucers. They are seemingly sober members of the military who are trained to recognise any anomolies. I suppose it's whether you believe them or not. And having watched and listened to interviews from them, i do.

Some f***ing throw

Extraordinary moving capabilities:

Drops from high up, down into water.
Climbs high out of water.

Like something dropping into water then another one being fired out of the water.

Extraordinary.

Extraordinary moving capabilities:

Drops from high up, down into water.
Climbs high out of water.

Like something dropping into water then another one being fired out of the water.

Extraordinary.
Instantaneous acceleration. Hypersonic velocity without signature. Turning capability. And dropping from 80,000ft in the air to sea level in under a second. So aye, extraordinary.

Sorry if this has already been posted. Taken from a plane two weeks ago. Instantly reminded me how Bob Lazar said that the crafts he was working on flew belly side up, not how people imagined these shaped objects would.

Back