UFO's

And there lies the problem. Nobody 100% knows which in turn keeps the back and forth going. The facts are that the US navy have intercepted, on SPY 1 radar, unknown craft. They have then sent out F-18's which have came across said craft which have shown no means of propulsion, the ability to travel transmedium (air, water), and extraordinary manouvering capabilities that defied what any other known craft were capable of.

Again,where is this info, point to it, show me this data I'd love to read it.

As for the anecdotal evidence. The people it comes from has to be taken into consideration. These aren't rednecks or loons out in the Nevada desert saying they have seen flying saucers. They are seemingly sober members of the military who are trained to recognise any anomolies. I suppose it's whether you believe them or not. And having watched and listened to interviews from them, i do.

I believe them, I believe they saw what they saw - 100% of all sober people with an IQ over 100 that we surveyed saw dots

Logon or register to see this image

There are no dots.

Debunked? So it’s been explained what these craft are then? Please explain.

The clip you posted has been explained in that video I posted.

I know it's 20 mins long but if you really want to see the movements that only an "alien craft" could make are absolute nonsense, then invest that time.
Interestingly it's impossible for your vision to see a black dot on each single cross point.

Limitations of the capturing device :lol:

Last edited:

I know it's 20 mins long but if you really want to see the movements that only an "alien craft" could make are absolute nonsense, then invest that time.

Limitations of the capturing device :lol:

Tbf I can barely even see me phone when it's 10inches away from me fyas 😂.

Seperate note.. Post number 10,000 for me :cool:

I’ll give it a watch when I’ve got time but how comes some crank can explain it, yet the US government with all the technology and funding available to them, can’t?

Again,where is this info, point to it, show me this data I'd love to read it.

I believe them, I believe they saw what they saw - 100% of all sober people with an IQ over 100 that we surveyed saw dots

Logon or register to see this image

There are no dots.
What do you want to see? The people there said all of this happened. The video is there to see. They didnt just stumble upon something and concoct a story out of it for a laugh.

yet the US government with all the technology and funding available to them, can’t?

Who says they can't ?
When did the US government say we can't explain this, here you lot have a look.
They just said here's some declassified UFO videos we've released, you think the US government released footage of an alien craft ?

The people there said all of this happened.

You don't see the potential issue there ?

The video is there to see

What video ?

Not really tbh. It's almost like you're insinuating none of this actually happened :lol:
What video ?
The Tic tac video from a later intercept is in this thread a couple of pages back.

And who has mentioned alien? No fucker knows what they are. Certain people may have theories and opinions and i may be wrong but i cant recall anyone calling them alien.

Last edited:
Who says they can't ?
When did the US government say we can't explain this, here you lot have a look.
They just said here's some declassified UFO videos we've released, you think the US government released footage of an alien craft ?

What video ?

You sound like even more of a crank than that bloke who reckons he’s debunked it.

There are tons of versions of this, experts being wrong, this is exactly why you should never trust 1 expert, you trust the meta-data of a number of experts. Works both ways ;)
Can you re-explain this point mate? Not sure what you’re getting at & how it relates.
Released mere hours ago but "the object in the clip is not exhibiting anomalous behavior" say officials.

I'll guess at enemy drone & visual distortion because of the small field of vision.
Oh yeah! Of course. Duh. You should get a job at the Pentagon. They need skills like these. ;)
A round object going in a straight path? Almost as if its been thrown, fired or catapulted that way?

It's a head-scratcher alright. Must be aliens. :lol:
Cmon then. What specific object acts like that after being thrown fired or catapulted?

Last edited:
QUOTE="High Entropy, post: 38155152, member: 49732"]
Debunked.

Easy if you understand what the figures at the side of the camera actual mean and what the camera is doing and it's limitations (I don't) but it takes a hell of a lot of work to debunk this and really, who has the time and motivation to bother with it for every "UFO video".

If you look at a plane high in the sky, it travels slowly even though it's doing 600mph but if the clouds are travelling fast in the opposite direction it looks faster, if you use a toilet roll as a telescope to view it, shrinking the field of vision it'll look like the plane is going super fast - an known visual phenomenon.

There are tons of versions of this, experts being wrong, this is exactly why you should never trust 1 expert, you trust the meta-data of a number of experts. Works both ways ;)

Released mere hours ago but "the object in the clip is not exhibiting anomalous behavior" say officials.

I'll guess at enemy drone & visual distortion because of the small field of vision.
I'll take the word of numerous navy pilots and crew who happen to be trained observers over that of Mick West.
[/QUOTE]

Take their word. You still have nothing but hearsay with nice uniforms.

Take their word. You still have nothing but hearsay with nice uniforms.
[/QUOTE]
That will do me fine thankyou very much

When I was a kid I had a few ufo books. That got me interested. When the Bob Lazar story came out, that got me fascinated (unfortunately he could be full of shit, admittedly).

This video made me believe there was summat going on tho. In a nutshell, a LOAD of high ranking officials from the military & political backgrounds get up on stage one-by-one to describe weird shit they’ve seen or been involved with & all end their stories by agreeing to testify under oath if needed.

These people can all be verified & have built hugely reputable careers (and pensions) that could be destroyed if they are found to be lying. Saying nothing is the sensible option, but they chose not to.

You sound like even more of a crank than that bloke who reckons he’s debunked it.

What, you mean the US goverment classified some video info thinking they might have captured aliens or earthly enemy high tech, had some experts look at it and figure out it's nowt, so declassify it and release it to the masses who clamber over it like rabid dogs thinking it's aliens. Yeah, I'm the crank :lol:

Not really tbh. It's almost like you're insinuating none of this actually happened

I thought I actually said I believed them, like the pilots on the gimball video, they thought they saw something too, they engaged with it not just with their eyes but a highly sophisticated jet & camera. Turns out they were fooled by their own high tech equipment, even though they were wearing a uniform 😮

Can you re-explain this point mate? Not sure what you’re getting at & how it relates.

You said
“Heavier than air flight is impossible”. Lord Kelvin. Maths & physics genius.

Just a few years before the Wright Brothers flew.

You said it as if it was a profound realisation but experts and geniuses have been wrong before and will again, I think the general consensus at the time, the meta data, would show that Lord Kelvin was wrong to make this statement. So what is the general consensus on UFOs, are they aliens, what does the scientific community think, not just this generations Lord Kelvins view on the matter.

Oh yeah! Of course. Duh. You should get a job at the Pentagon. They need skills like these.

They themselves state ""the object in the clip is not exhibiting anomalous behavior" - what do you think this means ? I don't think this video is interesting at all, probably why this was another declassified video. The US government must be pissing themselves laughing at the furore they've unleashed on the UFO community !
This is a good video that covers some "unexplained" sightings by US fighter pilots, backed up by radar and gun camera footage. The footage shows UAPS maneuvering in ways that are impossible with the tech we're aware of, including travelling at speeds of 60 miles per second (the fastest jet aircraft we know of can do around 0.5 miles per second in comparison). One of the pilots describes that when he started descending to get a closer look at the object, the object started mirroring his actions until it was right in front of him and then disappeared, which suggest some form of intelligence behind these things.

Debunked by simply understanding the information on the sides of the video.

The Tic tac video from a later intercept is in this thread a couple of pages back.

I've flicked through every page and don't know which video you're on about, can you post it again.

Last edited:
Mortar shells, cannonballs, footballs, baseballs...

Looked just like a long throw with an American football to me, like.
Cos American football/baseball is always played on an active battlefield. Right. Far too slow for mortar/cannon too.
You said it as if it was a profound realisation but experts and geniuses have been wrong before and will again, I think the general consensus at the time, the meta data, would show that Lord Kelvin was wrong to make this statement. So what is the general consensus on UFOs, are they aliens, what does the scientific community think, not just this generations Lord Kelvins view on the matter.
Lad I replied to said ‘it’s too far’. My quote showed that just because we don’t know how to do it today doesn’t mean we can’t do it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Back