UFO's

Saving them for after they’ve kicked off completely misses the point in having them. Why unveil your trillion dollar super weapon once half your population are dead and your country is an irradiated wasteland?!

That depends on the weapon. If the enemy already knows you have nuclear missiles, you don't need to keep them informed of every single technological advancement you make in the weapons department. In fact, it's best they don't know for as long as possible, so that they don't build their own version of it and don't start trying to build a counter to it.

The whole point in having powerful weapons is to act as a deterrent to make your enemies think twice about attacking you in the first place. Stealth aircraft have been public knowledge since the’80s.

Not always.

The B2 Spirit (Stealth Bomber) was unveiled in 1989. The R&D work had been classified, going on in secret for ten years before that.
The F117 Nighthawk (Stealth Fighter) was denied to exist until 1988. Its maiden flight had been at {drum roll} Groom Lake (Area 51 to rest of you) in 1981, having been in classified development since 1975.

The F117 is a good example of keeping your weapons secret. One crashed in 1986 in Sequoia Forest while the plane was still being kept secret. The military quickly surrounded the area, restricted the airspace, and replaced all the Stealth Fighter debris with that of a crashed F101A Voodoo they had stored at Area 51.

Woo, spooky, sounds like an X-Files style cover up that one. Black flying triangle crashes in forest, the place is suddenly surrounded with soldiers and helicopters, and the debris replaced with that of a different aircraft! Maybe it was aliens! No. Just a standard military cover-up when they don't want the enemy knowing they have a secret weapon.

That depends on the weapon. If the enemy already knows you have nuclear missiles, you don't need to keep them informed of every single technological advancement you make in the weapons department. In fact, it's best they don't know for as long as possible, so that they don't build their own version of it and don't start trying to build a counter to it.

Not always.

The B2 Spirit (Stealth Bomber) was unveiled in 1989. The R&D work had been classified, going on in secret for ten years before that.
The F117 Nighthawk (Stealth Fighter) was denied to exist until 1988. Its maiden flight had been at {drum roll} Groom Lake (Area 51 to rest of you) in 1981, having been in classified development since 1975.

The F117 is a good example of keeping your weapons secret. One crashed in 1986 in Sequoia Forest while the plane was still being kept secret. The military quickly surrounded the area, restricted the airspace, and replaced all the Stealth Fighter debris with that of a crashed F101A Voodoo they had stored at Area 51.

Woo, spooky, sounds like an X-Files style cover up that one. Black flying triangle crashes in forest, the place is suddenly surrounded with soldiers and helicopters, and the debris replaced with that of a different aircraft! Maybe it was aliens! No. Just a standard military cover-up when they don't want the enemy knowing they have a secret weapon.

It struck me some time ago that all the US Stealth stuff that we are familiar with is now pretty old technology. It's around 40 years old & I very much doubt that the US military has been at a standstill since then. As we have seen the evolution of drone aircraft over the last 20 years I suspect that some sort of supersonic unmanned aircraft is likely to be in the works.

Not always.
No, pretty much always. Tell your enemy you have them available but not how they’re made, or work. Obviously.
To your point, as you found out when Googling your counterpost, you don’t keep big leaps in military advancement secret once they’re operational but R&D is kept hush to ensure your advantage is maximised for as long as possible.
Anyway, I’m sure you’ll need the last word on this, so over to you…

So tomorrow, there’s the second public hearing where senators get to grill the head of AARO about what the Pentagon know about the phenomenon, crash retrieval, backwards engineering programs etc. not expecting any big bombshells to come from this meeting and the Pentagon are likely to deny everything (even though they will be under oath) but could pave the way for ‘interesting’ developments later in the year.

This guy covers it well. Ignore his slightly’woo’ demeanour. The people he quotes & shows clips of in this video are all legitimate & are well connected in the UAP world.

No.

Saving them for after they’ve kicked off completely misses the point in having them. Why unveil your trillion dollar super weapon once half your population are dead and your country is an irradiated wasteland?!

The whole point in having powerful weapons is to act as a deterrent to make your enemies think twice about attacking you in the first place. Stealth aircraft have been public knowledge since the’80s.
What an absolute joke that hearing was. Kirkpatrick should hang his head in shame.

3. It coincidentally exists in the part of the universe that is within 130 light years of us so that they will be within range of our 130 years of so of man-made radio waves (i.e. they are able to detect us). This is a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny fraction of the universe, or even "our" galaxy. It is difficult to appreciate how tiny this region is in proportion to the rest of the universe.

This is a very good point.

What an absolute joke that hearing was. Kirkpatrick should hang his head in shame.

I didn't listen. Why was it frustrating?
I gather there were no bombshells (as expected) but the clip of the orb looked curious (but no more).
I hear he said something like ‘AARO’ has found no evidence of off-planet tech. Probably because AARO was called something else prior to mid-‘22!

Last edited:
I didn't listen. Why was it frustrating?
I gather there were no bombshells (as expected) but the clip of the orb looked curious (but no more).
I hear he said something like ‘AARO’ has no evidence of off-planet tech. Probably because AARO was called something else prior to mid-‘22!
Very condescending. Basically said AARO weren't persuing potential witnesses and whistle blowers but were reacting to congressional requests. May aswell have said we cant be arsed but because youve asked we'll speak to them. And pretty obvious they showed the orb video because Jeremy Corbell leaked something simlar a few weeks ago. Plenty of people have came out and said they have extraordinary, crystal clear footage. Bring that out instead of regurgitated stuff to try and placate people.

Said no evidence AARO have of any anomalous craft defying the laws of physics then goes on to show said orb video where a metallic ball flies through the air with no means of propulsion or heat signature. Get in the f***ing bin :lol:

Last edited:
Quote from Neil Degrasse Tyson on UFOs " I saw something in the sky and I don't know what it is !"

"If you don't know what it is , that's where your conversation should end."
Clever bloke but a bit of an arse. Why shut down the conversation? We should be discussing/debating/celebrating

Not always.

Remember when the Serbians shot down F117.
A few days later a USAF JDAM demolished the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade. Accidentally!
Often wondered if connected.

If we were to travel to the nearest star past the Sun, Proxima Centauri , using our fastest spacecraft it would take 73,000 years to get there. Even if the aliens were twice as fast it would take them a hell of a long time. People tend to think of things like this as being like Star Trek where they travel to another galaxy while the adverts are on.

If we were to travel to the nearest star past the Sun, Proxima Centauri , using our fastest spacecraft it would take 73,000 years to get there. Even if the aliens were twice as fast it would take them a hell of a long time. People tend to think of things like this as being like Star Trek where they travel to another galaxy while the adverts are on.

Certainly would not be using general relativity, which is our understanding of how the universe works. Doesn't mean we are correct.

Back