Uber losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think Bolt and the likes have damaged them. Uber driver tried to rip our lass off last weekend, was a right fanny on going back and forward to get credit back

Think Bolt and the likes have damaged them. Uber driver tried to rip our lass off last weekend, was a right fanny on going back and forward to get credit back
Use Revolut on the apps and when your cab turns up freeze your card and you wont be ripped off again. When the bill comes through that you are happy with unfreeze your card.

Use Revolut on the apps and when your cab turns up freeze your card and you wont be ripped off again. When the bill comes through that you are happy with unfreeze your card.

Will look in to it.

Our lass looks to easy to take the piss out of I think. Frustrates the life out of me when she gets ripped off considering at work she manages to tell massive companies to piss off when they are trying it on, but that's life :lol:

Black cabs all the way for me when out and about in London. Mainly because they know where they are going. Nowt against Uber drivers, they are just trying to earn a living, but as a company I think it is f***ing rotten.

The only good thing with Uber is when they take the piss with a journey or get lost it’s easy enough to get your money back.

Im probably being thick here but the DJ lad says he was woken up in Midlands? So the uber driver didn't just efit destination but actually drove there or am. I missing something?

He fell asleep and the driver edited the journey. When he woke up he made him drive him to the intended destination

Expected to announce losses of 5 billion dollars for the last quarter.

At what point do investors stop pumping dosh in.

Still has a market worth of 68 billion..
What expenses does it have to cover to incur a debt of that magnitude?? I just thought it was a little app thing that linked a passenger to a taxi.

What expenses does it have to cover to incur a debt of that magnitude?? I just thought it was a little app thing that linked a passenger to a taxi.
They subsidise every ride. It's not a sustainable business model to offer the prices they do, in conjunction with the driver wages. They lose money on each ride.

It's basically a long haul race to the bottom job to force competitors out of business so they can eventually control the market. The Amazon/We work approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back