Train journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

How? Knowing my luck I'd be caught straightaway.

Barriers are often open these days, and just takes a bit of moving around. The best way to save coin, but not completely bump it, is to shorten your journey. Most away games in London you just book say Newcastle to York, the bloke checks your ticket and remembers you but doesn't remember where you were meant to get off (hence they then come round again saying "anymore people from x stop?" rather than ask everyone to show their tickets again).

Barriers are often open these days, and just takes a bit of moving around. The best way to save coin, but not completely bump it, is to shorten your journey. Most away games in London you just book say Newcastle to York, the bloke checks your ticket and remembers you but doesn't remember where you were meant to get off (hence they then come round again saying "anymore people from x stop?" rather than ask everyone to show their tickets again).
Fair enough once in a while but not on a regular basis...in fact I wouldn't even do it once in a while. Not worth it.

Bishop Auckland to Whitby direct service now... £11.50 return

just thought I'd tell you
Class, cheers mate, just need Whitby International Airport to start doing flights to Kiev

Never been rumbled doing the saving option, and we've done that for years.
I've forwarded your IP address to all he rail companies mate so they can suss out who you are and come after you. Hope you don't mind?;)

What is it about trains that make people talk corporate bollocks?

Take your accelerated Q4 projections and your strategic narratives and shove them up your backside.

3hrs of this shite from a woman who wants everyone to know how important she is.

I once upset a group of elderly commuters by casually discussing how Michael Douglas reckoned his throat cancer was a result of licking their lass out.

All is well on in the quiet coach. Just overheard one woman in business attire mention some ne'er do well wearing a beige knee length mac was staring uncomfortably at her during her journey up from London yesterday.

All is well on in the quiet coach. Just overheard one woman in business attire mention some ne'er do well wearing a beige knee length mac was staring uncomfortably at her during her journey up from London yesterday.
Why are you wearing a mac on the train?

Times have certainly changed. Last time I was a frequent train traveller (as a student) the only thing to keep me entertained was 4 cans of double maxim, 20 Marlboro, and a couple of trips to the bog for a joint and a wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back