Train journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowvahlo

What is it about trains that make people talk corporate bollocks?

Take your accelerated Q4 projections and your strategic narratives and shove them up your backside.

3hrs of this shite from a woman who wants everyone to know how important she is.

Take your accelerated Q4 projections and your strategic narratives and shove them up your backside.

3hrs of this shite from a woman who wants everyone to know how important she is.
I'm on a train now and I've just walked from my seat to the carriage that sells beer to find out if anyone is talking corporate bollocks, partly out of due diligence but mainly to buy beer. No-one is.

Are you on this train with a friend/family member, or are you by yourself?
By myself mate, whys that?

I'm on a train now and I've just walked from my seat to the carriage that sells beer to find out if anyone is talking corporate bollocks, out of due diligence but mainly to buy beer. No-one is.
Ooo what train are you on? Be class if it's the same same one as me!

File under inane airport bantz, usually by 2 posh Ruperts who can only talk about where they've been!

File under inane airport bantz, usually by 2 posh Ruperts who can only talk about where they've been!
I had that this morning while waiting to get off the plane. Two twats wearing Barbour telling each other very loudly how cool they are and how the woman looking after nine kids (a teacher on a school trip) must have been very busy (the pun being that the nine kids were hers).

f***ing hate peoole today like.

Her projections will be reality this week. Leave her alone, she is attempting to push the envelope and tie it off by the close of play after giving 110% with blue sky thinking

I'm on London to Durham. Muted the tunes to check there was no corporate bantz. Coast is clear, back to the music and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back