Train journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her projections will be reality this week. Leave her alone, she is attempting to push the envelope and tie it off by the close of play after giving 110% with blue sky thinking
Bollocks. Thing is she's got her projections wrong. The benefits have been calculated on the new platform servicing 5000 staff. There is now going to be 10000 staff using the new platform so she's just doubled the benefits.

That would work if the 10000 had been put forward at the beginning of the project before the platform was released but this second five thousand will have produce better different figures to the first five thousand because the starting parameters for each group are different.

She's just let someone 'jump off' the phone do she can phone someone else.

I'm on London to Durham. Muted the tunes to check there was no corporate bantz. Coast is clear, back to the music and beer
What time did you leave London?

Follow her to the loos and show her what a slut she is.
Bit rapey that mate. Reported.

Bollocks. Thing is she's got her projections wrong. The benefits have been calculated on the new platform servicing 5000 staff. There is now going to be 10000 staff using the new platform so she's just doubled the benefits.

That would work if the 10000 had been put forward at the beginning of the project before the platform was released but this second five thousand will have produce better different figures to the first five thousand because the starting parameters for each group are different.

She's just let someone 'jump off' the phone do she can phone someone else.

What time did you leave London?
Haha maybe she needs to work 200% given her users have doubled

What is it about trains that make people talk corporate bollocks?

Take your accelerated Q4 projections and your strategic narratives and shove them up your backside.

3hrs of this shite from a woman who wants everyone to know how important she is.

Always always always book the quiet carriage and even then always bring headphones.

Surely if you're by yourself on a 3 hour train journey you'd have some earphones and some music to listen to?

Seems like you've asked for what you've gotten here mate.
I've got headphones mate but all I'm after is peace and quiet and for everyone to shut the fuck up for a bit

What is it about trains that make people talk corporate bollocks?

Take your accelerated Q4 projections and your strategic narratives and shove them up your backside.

3hrs of this shite from a woman who wants everyone to know how important she is.

When I was in New York years ago a couple were banging on and on and about some hotel they were staying in, the services it provides, the cost etc to some bloke next to them. Once they'd finally finished blowing their own trumpet they finally asked what he did/where he was staying. he said "I own a number of hotels, including the hotel you're talking about. I wont be staying there though" :cool:

Stick some tunes and and open a can
Can't drink, I'm in charge of the kids when I get back

At York now
:cry:I'm an hour behind you

Here's another one that does my f***ing head in and has been used by three people now sitting close to me....'I've just sent you an email, read it later but this is what it said'

What's the point in sending a f***ing email if you're going to phone up and discuss it before the poor recipient has had a change to read it!!!!!

Last edited:
Can't drink, I'm in charge of the kids when I get back

:cry:I'm an hour behind you

Here's another one that does my f***ing head in and has been used by three people now sitting close to me....'I've just sent you an email, read it later but this is what it said'

What's the point in sending a f***ing email if you're going to phone up and discuss it before the poor recipient has had a change to read it!!!!!

Was hoping you were going to get a beer in.

Better than the daft shites who got on at Darlo this morning at 7.20 singing Crocodile Shoes.

I had that this morning while waiting to get off the plane. Two twats wearing Barbour telling each other very loudly how cool they are and how the woman looking after nine kids (a teacher on a school trip) must have been very busy (the pun being that the nine kids were hers).

f***ing hate peoole today like.
Had similar on a flight I was on last week into Heathrow. British guy on the end of my row was talking loudly about how important he his in the world of cyber security, he's been all over the world etc, crucial to governments etc. Then when the stewardess (BA so you wouldn't) came down asking if anyone needed landing cards he gave himself away by asking if he needed one! Also felt like saying if you're so important why has your company only put you in economy you pleb!

Had similar on a flight I was on last week into Heathrow. British guy on the end of my row was talking loudly about how important he his in the world of cyber security, he's been all over the world etc, crucial to governments etc. Then when the stewardess (BA so you wouldn't) came down asking if anyone needed landing cards he gave himself away by asking if he needed one! Also felt like saying if you're so important why has your company only put you in economy you pleb!
Wasn't Greedy was it?:lol:
Oh, I was UIA, stewardesses are a different league.:cool:

I went to London on the train last week. Everyone was quiet and well behaved in first class.

Wasn't Greedy was it?:lol:
Oh, I was UIA, stewardesses are a different league.:cool:
Nah he had hair. :lol:

Made the mistake of not going with UIA to Ukraine a couple of years ago. To be fair on my outbound flight last week there was 3 stunning stewardesses, never had that before with BA, the blokes weren't bad either :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back