Train journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Times have certainly changed. Last time I was a frequent train traveller (as a student) the only thing to keep me entertained was 4 cans of double maxim, 20 Marlboro, and a couple of trips to the bog for a joint and a wank.
if you go grand central the windows on the doors of the old class 43's open and i know of people who have had a smoke out of the window.

Barriers are often open these days, and just takes a bit of moving around. The best way to save coin, but not completely bump it, is to shorten your journey. Most away games in London you just book say Newcastle to York, the bloke checks your ticket and remembers you but doesn't remember where you were meant to get off (hence they then come round again saying "anymore people from x stop?" rather than ask everyone to show their tickets again).

Only trouble with that approach is if they unexpectedly change and a new ticket bloke comes on with a "can I see all tickets please". Mind I guess there's normally only certain stations that they change staff at, you're probably safe between York and Newcastle.

I've had proper boring train journeys today. Sunderland to Manchester then Manchester to Blackpool south (via an hour waiting around in Preston). Hardly seen any memtalists or anything, just normal people doing boring normal things, I was really hoping to have some tales to add to the thread :(

My most memorable journey was kings cross to Durham when the kids were little.

The train broke down for just over an our at Grantham and we were all tired from the flight back to Heathrow.

We rocked up to York at 9pm and a drunk got on with cans and a 2 litre of cider.

He started getting lairey and shouting

Everyone was on edge in the carriage but the boys got their super soakers out that they had insisted on briging on the train and started shooting him.

He thought it was great fun and drew his imaginary shotgun. They had a shoot out for the remainder of the way.

He was dripping wet by the time we got off!

My most memorable journey was kings cross to Durham when the kids were little.

The train broke down for just over an our at Grantham and we were all tired from the flight back to Heathrow.

We rocked up to York at 9pm and a drunk got on with cans and a 2 litre of cider.

He started getting lairey and shouting

Everyone was on edge in the carriage but the boys got their super soakers out that they had insisted on briging on the train and started shooting him.

He thought it was great fun and drew his imaginary shotgun. They had a shoot out for the remainder of the way.

He was dripping wet by the time we got off!

Probably his first wash of the year so was grateful.

On train now, Durham to kings cross some fat old boring bastard is shouting at top of his voice about his figures for a duvet firm which are as spectular as they are peculiar whilst explaining all this to a Spanish bloke next to him.

The lad and lass next to us on the table are talking about what she thinks about during sex, her main thing she thinks of is masturbation and hand jobs, wouldn't be as bad if she wasn't f***ing lifting

Wouldn't take the **** ratting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back