Tour de France 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some meltdown this like
Yet you're allowed to call someone pathetic and a hysterical pissy knickers just because they don't think Team Sky are clean?! Anyone who disagrees with you you just shoot down with insults. Who on earth tells a message board how handsome they are. Only a smug tosser who is in love with himself like you.

Stick to threads about hoovers and frozen pipes you absolute bore.

Last edited:
Tony Martin :D:D:D:D

when i search for posts by Ceejay containing Tony Martin i get two posts from him in the 2014 thread where he said

I know it sounds stupid, but don't suppose Tony Martin could somehow stay in contention( 4 minutes off read or so) ???

and then follows it up with

fuck man...imagine Der Panzerwaggen only 5 minutes down going into 54K TT...be f***ing class

Won't happen obviously but would love it

so my question is therefore which sockpuppet WUM are you??

when i search for posts by Ceejay containing Tony Martin i get two posts from him in the 2014 thread where he said

I know it sounds stupid, but don't suppose Tony Martin could somehow stay in contention( 4 minutes off read or so) ???

and then follows it up with

fuck man...imagine Der Panzerwaggen only 5 minutes down going into 54K TT...be f***ing class

Won't happen obviously but would love it

so my question is therefore which sockpuppet WUM are you??
Well you're obviously crap at searching then. He put a bet on him to win the 2012 Tour.

Yet you're allowed to call someone pathetic and a hysterical pissy knickers just because they don't think Team Sky are clean?! Anyone who disagrees with you you just shoot down with insults. Who on earth tells a message board how handsome they are. Only a smug tosser who is in love with himself like you.

You aren't doing anything to dispel that you are a hysterical pissy knickers mind, all you've done is confirm it :lol:

You aren't doing anything to dispel that you are a hysterical pissy knickers mind, all you've done is confirm it :lol:
So someone isn't allowed to suggest Sky aren't clean on here without being bullied and ridiculed by the blinkered clique?

So thick you cannot even find your own links. Tony Martin :D:D:D

Ahh...the link from 2012 where I said I'd put £2 quid on him each way at 100/1

Speculating a couple of quid on a fun/interest bet because of a large price doesn't really suggest I thought he was a likely winner :lol:

Jesus f***ing wept ...are you pissed

Well you're obviously crap at searching then. He put a bet on him to win the 2012 Tour.

you should go out on your bike more often - it cant be healthy joining the forum in June 17 and then spending your time looking through TDF threads from 2012

so again, which sockpuppet WUM are you??

Speculating a couple of quid on a fun/interest bet because of a large price doesn't really suggest I thought he was a likely winner :lol:

I'm certain it's a wind up, nobody is that daft. But he's failing miserably at that too.

Why put on a bet on if you didn't fancy him?

Plus the way you challenge anyone on here who questions Team Sky by saying I bet they won't ride a bike is so lame. Look at me I'm better than people because I rode up some Col once. Every year you say the same smug predictable shit just because they dare to question Brailsford.

And if I really thought he'd win do you not think I'd have put a bit more on ?

Desperate this
You're the desperate one. Came last in the Fantasy League last year cos you know fuck all about cycling despite thinking you are some sort of guru.

Why put on a bet on if you didn't fancy him?

Plus the way you challenge anyone on here who questions Team Sky by saying I bet they won't ride a bike is so lame. Look at me I'm better than people because I rode up some Col once. Every year you say the same smug predictable shit just because they dare to question Brailsford.

You're the desperate one. Came last in the Fantasy League last year cos you know fuck all about cycling despite thinking you are so sort of guru.

Funny that you claim to be 'bullied' for your opinion but all you've done is dole out shite personal digs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back