Time Keeping - When To Leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you are going to rent a house out to someone? They are running late and you sack them off? Am I right

Not quite. They didnt tell him they were running late. Anyway in my experience the same people who are late with time are late with money. So shes the last person you'd wanting to be renting out to.

So you are going to rent a house out to someone? They are running late and you sack them off? Am I right

Aye I sacked them off because they didn't call ahead. I spoke to her 30 minutes before i agreed to meet her and she calls 25 minutes after her appointment to tell me she was running late.

Update: Last nights no-show just called 45 minutes before the appointment to make sure it is still good to see the apartment at 5pm. Will she show??

Aye I sacked them off because they didn't call ahead. I spoke to her 30 minutes before i agreed to meet her and she calls 25 minutes after her appointment to tell me she was running late.

Update: Last nights no-show just called 45 minutes before the appointment to make sure it is still good to see the apartment at 5pm. Will she show??
if she has rang to confirm it yes, if I was her I'd be 10 minutes late on purpose

So I just left an appointment before the client showed up.

She was supposed to see the house I am renting out at 4pm, called me at 4:30 to say she was running late. That was ok, I forgot to put her in my diary so we said 5 worked for both of us.

5:15 rolls round, no show and no call so I leave and head back to the office. She calls me at 5:20 to tell me she won't be long traffic was a nightmare. I tell her not to bother, that I have left the house and won't be returning.

Well she went ballistic, complaining that she had driven a distance to get to the house and she was nearly there. When I reminded her that she was in fact 80 minutes later for her 4pm and and 20 minutes late for her 5pm rescheduled she went even crazier.

I hung up... couldn't be arsed with her in this heat.

so how long would you wait for someone if they didn't call to let you know they were running late?
This has a whiff of the Suzy lamplugh case

Our lass works in a call centre and reckons if someone rings in at 16.59 she has to take the call. Even if it lasts 30 minutes and she’s got to be somewhere, she’s not allowed to hang up or ask them to call back. That must be pretty annoying.
Your lass needs to learn to be on hold just as the clock is at 1658. Classic rookie error that

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to worry about the time keeping of any of these prospective tenants now.... Just accepted a full price offer with a 30 day close for full asking price of $630,000 - Only 3 days on the market - Happy Mackem tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back