TICKET SHAMBLES

This is the boat I'm in, although I know the SC holder well but as he isnt going to Wembley, getting duplicates without him being there is going to be impossible?

The saving grace is I used my bank card for purchasing so surely the payment being from me would be some form or "proof" if it gets to that point.

Panic over :cool::cool::cool::cool:

I bet the posties round here are sick of their lives this week :lol:

I've just been on hold for 20-25 minutes but finally managed to speak to someone at Ticketmaster - use the 0333 003 5935 number and don't wait too long as they close at 5pm.

If they don't come in todays post let them know and they will make sure duplicates are available at Wembley.
This will mean the oringinal tickets are void though so once you cancel them that's it.

I know my postie hasn't been yet so rather than cancel mine he's put a note on my account explaining the situation.
I only live 40 minutes from Wembley so i've got the possiblity of them arriving Saturday as well.

He says even if my tickets don't arrive and i haven't ordered duplicates they can sort it out at the box office on Sunday (open at 11am) as long as i allow plenty of time.

Get ringing them now though because if you haven't explained the situation to them you might have trouble

Last edited:
I've just been on hold for 20-25 minutes but finally managed to speak to someone at Ticketmaster - use the 0333 003 5935 number and don't wait too long as they close at 5pm.

If they don't come in todays post let them know and they will make sure duplicates are available at Wembley.
This will mean the oringinal tickets are void though so once you cancel them that's it.

I know my postie hasn't been yet so rather than cancel mine he's put a note on my account explaining the situation.
I only live 40 minutes from Wembley so i've got the possiblity of them arriving Saturday as well.

He says even if my tickets don't arrive and i haven't ordered duplicates they can sort it out at the box office on Sunday (open at 11am) as long as i allow plenty of time.

Get ringing them now though because if you haven't explained the situation to them you might have trouble
was there a print at home option?

Imagine the royalties hes getting the good looking blonde fucka
Surely it's a bad move given people are normally pissed off when stuck in a queue on a phone listening to music so associate it with being pissed off :lol:

Imagine being on the phone for 30 odd minutes listening to Ed Sheeran and then you get into car and he's on the radio, the station would be changed for sure! :lol:

i've heard castle on the hill 10 times and i want to kill myself
Like I said above :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you print off the e-mail confirmation, or get him to forward it to you? I've not done it at Wembley, but I've certainly been able to pick up tickets at ours and other grounds in both mine and other people's names without being asked for ID. I just had to give the surname of whoever has ordered them.

This was the case for me down at Bristol Rovers this season.

No queue, no waiting, and in the end no worrying. Mind, it was just one lady in a little booth with a handful of envelopes. Wembley might be a bit different...

No problems for this Phase 1 person. I logged on last Friday, picked my seats and made payment. The whole thing took 5 minutes.

My tickets then arrived on Tuesday. Well done SAFC and Ticketmaster

Same here but this should be the case for everyone, surely? It's 2019 man, tickets aren't being sent by carrier pigeon. People shouldn't be having to worry about tickets arriving or having to amend their plans to collect them.

Back