TICKET SHAMBLES

I've just been on hold for 20-25 minutes but finally managed to speak to someone at Ticketmaster - use the 0333 003 5935 number and don't wait too long as they close at 5pm.

If they don't come in todays post let them know and they will make sure duplicates are available at Wembley.
This will mean the oringinal tickets are void though so once you cancel them that's it.

I know my postie hasn't been yet so rather than cancel mine he's put a note on my account explaining the situation.
I only live 40 minutes from Wembley so i've got the possiblity of them arriving Saturday as well.

Surely you should wait until after today’s post at least. It’s just blocking phone lines for others

If it's any consolation we've got the same problems down this end. Tickets not arrived and phone lines jammed.

What differentiates them as kids tickets. I ordered 2 adults and 2 kids and they were all the same with the same price on them.

There's nothing on the actual ticket to say if it's an adult or child. If you look on the slip of paper that has your name and address on, it says on there which are the adults and which are the child tickets.

Tickets arrived on Tuesday, they could put teams names on them, all looks a bit cheap, why we can't just print them at home from the getgo I just do not know. However my issue is that I booked mine last Friday and very few left on level two and none together meaning my brother and I are sat one in front of the other, I now see more blocks released and loads of seats yesterday next to each other on level two. Season ticket holders get first dibs at tickets and end up with less choice than nearly a week later when it is a free for all. Same happened at Checkatrade. I know I could have waited to see what would happen, knowing my luck I would then have ended up at back of level five needing oxygen and sweating on ticket delivery.
They've probably printed them ages ago tbf, adding team names would have to be done last second.

There's nothing on the actual ticket to say if it's an adult or child. If you look on the slip of paper that has your name and address on, it says on there which are the adults and which are the child tickets.
Just wondering if an adult can get in on a child ticket.

Back