TICKET SHAMBLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticketmaster have taken 5 lots of money out of my account for 3 orders. Some of the tickets that I have ordered haven’t come and even some that I have paid for but haven’t ordered haven’t come either! Called SAFC - they’re too busy to take calls but give out a 0333 ticketmaster SAFC help line number that is closed !
Just out of interest, not a Nat West Card or a Tesco credit card?

Tickets arrived on Tuesday, they could put teams names on them, all looks a bit cheap, why we can't just print them at home from the getgo I just do not know. However my issue is that I booked mine last Friday and very few left on level two and none together meaning my brother and I are sat one in front of the other, I now see more blocks released and loads of seats yesterday next to each other on level two. Season ticket holders get first dibs at tickets and end up with less choice than nearly a week later when it is a free for all. Same happened at Checkatrade. I know I could have waited to see what would happen, knowing my luck I would then have ended up at back of level five needing oxygen and sweating on ticket delivery.

They have the team names on them mate.

Haway Portsmouth/Sunderland !!

but it saves STEWART AND CHARLIE money using ticket master for every £2.50 fee they get £1.00 not bad eh, mind that's with every club who use them
Or, Ticketmaster, being one of the biggest ticket operators in the world are better placed to deal with ticketing for the footballing world? When you deal with such a large volume of clients, it’s never going to be 100% perfect.

There’s hundreds of threads on here slating the ticket office, get a professional outfit to do it & the club gets slated.

The club is ran at a sensational deficit, a more monetary efficient way of doing it is brought in, the owners are pocketing the money. People love to moan & whinge man.

We got our ok however I've ordered another set for my mate and they've not turned up yet :confused:

but it saves STEWART AND CHARLIE money using ticket master for every £2.50 fee they get £1.00 not bad eh, mind that's with every club who use them
You mean the club..

Last edited:
Ticketmaster have taken 5 lots of money out of my account for 3 orders. Some of the tickets that I have ordered haven’t come and even some that I have paid for but haven’t ordered haven’t come either! Called SAFC - they’re too busy to take calls but give out a 0333 ticketmaster SAFC help line number that is closed !
Strange how the board drunken bum

Got his

Tickets arrived on Tuesday, they could put teams names on them, all looks a bit cheap, why we can't just print them at home from the getgo I just do not know. However my issue is that I booked mine last Friday and very few left on level two and none together meaning my brother and I are sat one in front of the other, I now see more blocks released and loads of seats yesterday next to each other on level two. Season ticket holders get first dibs at tickets and end up with less choice than nearly a week later when it is a free for all. Same happened at Checkatrade. I know I could have waited to see what would happen, knowing my luck I would then have ended up at back of level five needing oxygen and sweating on ticket delivery.
I don’t think ticketmasters systems can handle the concept of season tkts marra. Bands etc don’t have season tkts. It’s a shambles all round. Wether it’s ticketmaster or safc or Wembley (fa) or the FL to blame I don’t know

Sympathies with anyone waiting for Postman Pat today! Hope you all get sorted. I think we got 37-40000 tickets, they were never going to be released to Charlton - it is my view that the club could have kept some back for players, staff & sponsors - then, the whole lot remaining should have been available. There was a "stop"on leaving single seats (I ordered 3 but cocked up till I understood system), which is good. However why do none s/ticket holders have the option of a better seat than me 4 days later??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back