TICKET SHAMBLES

Rickybilly

Striker
Ticketmaster have taken 5 lots of money out of my account for 3 orders. Some of the tickets that I have ordered haven’t come and even some that I have paid for but haven’t ordered haven’t come either! Called SAFC - they’re too busy to take calls but give out a 0333 ticketmaster SAFC help line number that is closed !

Ticketmaster have taken 5 lots of money out of my account for 3 orders. Some of the tickets that I have ordered haven’t come and even some that I have paid for but haven’t ordered haven’t come either! Called SAFC - they’re too busy to take calls but give out a 0333 ticketmaster SAFC help line number that is closed !

Email [email protected]

Chris Waters will hopefully sort you out

Got to agree it's a major mess.

More so when people have to travel in advance or are planning the weekend away.

Has it been the same for other finalists?

Last edited:
Just ring proper Ticketmaster. If I was going to see a band I wouldn’t complain to them if ticketmaster had ballsed my tickets up.

I’ve been sent 3 kiddies tickets in 3 separate envelopes and I only ordered one! When I ordered the 1 I also ordered 2 adult tickets which was acknowledged in their email statement - they haven’t arrived yet the single kiddie one has. At the moment I am 2 kiddie ticket surplus and 2 adults missing and another 3 tickets that I didnt order, that haven’t come, and £170 taken too much from my account!

Where does the blame lie though?

My understanding is that eticketting is just a platform provided by Ticketmaster to safc. Bank Statement kind of confirms as payment went to safc not Ticketmaster.

Contact number is at safc not Ticketmaster.

Tickets arrived on Tuesday, they could put teams names on them, all looks a bit cheap, why we can't just print them at home from the getgo I just do not know. However my issue is that I booked mine last Friday and very few left on level two and none together meaning my brother and I are sat one in front of the other, I now see more blocks released and loads of seats yesterday next to each other on level two. Season ticket holders get first dibs at tickets and end up with less choice than nearly a week later when it is a free for all. Same happened at Checkatrade. I know I could have waited to see what would happen, knowing my luck I would then have ended up at back of level five needing oxygen and sweating on ticket delivery.

Erm, how do I put this. Fuck off.
:lol: charming

I’ve been sent 3 kiddies tickets in 3 separate envelopes and I only ordered one! When I ordered the 1 I also ordered 2 adult tickets which was acknowledged in their email statement - they haven’t arrived yet the single kiddie one has. At the moment I am 2 kiddie ticket surplus and 2 adults missing and another 3 tickets that I didnt order, that haven’t come, and £170 taken too much from my account!
Tbf that shocking.
Hope you get sorted

Email [email protected]

Chris Waters will hopefully sort you out
Look at that man. We have a Wembley email address.
Have the mags?
HAVE THEY FUCK

FTM
STID
LALAN

Last edited:
Tickets arrived on Tuesday, they could put teams names on them, all looks a bit cheap, why we can't just print them at home from the getgo I just do not know. However my issue is that I booked mine last Friday and very few left on level two and none together meaning my brother and I are sat one in front of the other, I now see more blocks released and loads of seats yesterday next to each other on level two. Season ticket holders get first dibs at tickets and end up with less choice than nearly a week later when it is a free for all. Same happened at Checkatrade. I know I could have waited to see what would happen, knowing my luck I would then have ended up at back of level five needing oxygen and sweating on ticket delivery.

They're typed on the tear off slip at the bottom. Not sure it should be a massive priority or issue when the teams were only confirmed a week ago tbh though.

but it saves STEWART AND CHARLIE money using ticket master for every £2.50 fee they get £1.00 not bad eh, mind that's with every club who use them

Back