TICKET SHAMBLES

Gonna use caps here...

DO NOT WAIT AROUND TILL THE LAST MINUTE AND HOPE THEY ARRIVE! RING AND SORT IT!

Ring and ask for print at home, print them out and relax. If the tickets arrive, nice one. If not, you are still sorted and no need to rush around.

Thanks mate just my worry is they are going to ask for I’d when it was booked on someone else’s season card who isn’t coming with us so I won’t have ID

Can you print off the e-mail confirmation, or get him to forward it to you? I've not done it at Wembley, but I've certainly been able to pick up tickets at ours and other grounds in both mine and other people's names without being asked for ID. I just had to give the surname of whoever has ordered them.

Can you print off the e-mail confirmation, or get him to forward it to you? I've not done it at Wembley, but I've certainly been able to pick up tickets at ours and other grounds in both mine and other people's names without being asked for ID. I just had to give the surname of whoever has ordered them.

I'd be wary like as the Wembley FAQ's state photo ID is needed!

@MackemCarrr

This could help as well - letter of authorisation - take as much as possible but I would strongly suggest try get them printed at home!

My tickets are on box office collection – can someone else pick them up?

I ordered 2 tickets,
Sympathies with anyone waiting for Postman Pat today! Hope you all get sorted. I think we got 37-40000 tickets, they were never going to be released to Charlton - it is my view that the club could have kept some back for players, staff & sponsors - then, the whole lot remaining should have been available. There was a "stop"on leaving single seats (I ordered 3 but cocked up till I understood system), which is good. However why do none s/ticket holders have the option of a better seat than me 4 days later??????????
You had the option of waiting till now for a better seat.... Wise me say only fools rush in....
That said I did too now im nervously waiting for my tickets to land & wish i waited till available in person at SSOL

Gonna use caps here...

DO NOT WAIT AROUND TILL THE LAST MINUTE AND HOPE THEY ARRIVE! RING AND SORT IT!

Ring and ask for print at home, print them out and relax. If the tickets arrive, nice one. If not, you are still sorted and no need to rush around.
Postie's been today and still no tickets. How do you get the print at home option? The 0333 number is constantly busy and then cuts off.

Postie's been today and still no tickets. How do you get the print at home option? The 0333 number is constantly busy and then cuts off.

Try ringing our ticket office as well if you cannot get through to TM. Or ring TM normal numbers from their site.

Or email [email protected] or contact C Waters on Twitter:

Sunderland AFC SLO‏ @CWaters_SAFC

Interesting note which clears up the ID thing as well - as mentioned above looks like the letter of authorisation from ticket purchaser will do the trick!

"Please take your email confirmation and ID with you. If you have bought them in another persons name take a letter from them as approval."

Sunderland AFC SLO on Twitter

Same boat with most of these people. Post had been and gone and nothing. Club already emailed me back and said they can’t issue an e-ticket as it’s a postage issue :neutral: and of course on top of that the ticketmaster phone number isn’t working.

Try ringing our ticket office as well if you cannot get through to TM. Or ring TM normal numbers from their site.

Or email [email protected] or contact C Waters on Twitter:

Sunderland AFC SLO‏ @CWaters_SAFC

Interesting note which clears up the ID thing as well - as mentioned above looks like the letter of authorisation from ticket purchaser will do the trick!

"Please take your email confirmation and ID with you. If you have bought them in another persons name take a letter from them as approval."

Sunderland AFC SLO on Twitter
Imagine if you were a purchase history holder and rather than risk waiting for the yet to be released phase 3, they got help from a ST holder who wasn't really known to them.

It would be even more of a fuck on for both parties if the tickets haven't arrived yet, though some on here said it was easy to get a ticket sorted ;) I do hope everyone gets sorted for Sunday! :cool:

Same boat with most of these people. Post had been and gone and nothing. Club already emailed me back and said they can’t issue an e-ticket as it’s a postage issue :neutral: and of course on top of that the ticketmaster phone number isn’t working.
Have you tried 0333 003 5935 as it's working fine for me as I get the message "Welcome to the Sunderland accessible tickets and duplicate tickets request line" then Ed Sheeran kicks in ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine if you were a purchase history holder and rather than risk waiting for the yet to be released phase 3, they got help from a ST holder who wasn't really known to them.

It would be even more of a fuck on for both parties if the tickets haven't arrived yet, though some on here said it was easy to get a ticket sorted ;) I do hope everyone gets sorted for Sunday! :cool:

This is the boat I'm in, although I know the SC holder well but as he isnt going to Wembley, getting duplicates without him being there is going to be impossible?

The saving grace is I used my bank card for purchasing so surely the payment being from me would be some form or "proof" if it gets to that point.

Have you tried 0333 003 5935 as it's working fine for me as I get the message "Welcome to the Sunderland accessible tickets and duplicate tickets request line" then Ed Sheeran kicks in ;)

Currently on hold now, yes ;) it has been down for ages though.

Ticketmaster have taken 5 lots of money out of my account for 3 orders. Some of the tickets that I have ordered haven’t come and even some that I have paid for but haven’t ordered haven’t come either! Called SAFC - they’re too busy to take calls but give out a 0333 ticketmaster SAFC help line number that is closed !
Do you live in Nigeria and your email is £$%$£""$%$%%^@&&Y$EEG^&&&*.com

Panic over - I forgot they were ordered in my wife's name - I picked up the letter from the postie this morning and didn't open it as thought it was something for her. Just realised it's the tickets - what a numbskull:D:D:D
Worra tatey! Glad you got sorted

I’ve been sent 3 kiddies tickets in 3 separate envelopes and I only ordered one! When I ordered the 1 I also ordered 2 adult tickets which was acknowledged in their email statement - they haven’t arrived yet the single kiddie one has. At the moment I am 2 kiddie ticket surplus and 2 adults missing and another 3 tickets that I didnt order, that haven’t come, and £170 taken too much from my account!
What differentiates them as kids tickets. I ordered 2 adults and 2 kids and they were all the same with the same price on them.

Back