This man gets it right every single time.

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date
I’ve no problem with people who refuse or feel unable to get vaccinated.

in the same breath they should have no problem in being disenfranchised by their decision.

they should live with the consequences of ignoring medical advice including the impact on their liberty and importantly for me, the conditions imposed by the impact of their choice on my liberties

if that means we are treated differently then so be it and I will show my vaccination status to access freedoms they cannot access. That is not discrimination but clarification or my health status to others in our society.

I see dating sites are going to show vaccination information tags of some sort to allow people individual choices on who they date. I’d like the same information on who I sit next to on an international flight or an an employer how I treated someone who accessed my business and how I managed their risks of their health status.

the discrimination becomes clear when I choose not to serve people when I use their health status as a reason not to when I can’t demonstrate a safe way of doing it - namely where there isn't a risk to others

Last edited by a moderator:

I had someone in the vaccine clinic who was trembling as she had 'needle phobia' and yet had about 50 tattoos

I think he means midazolam. It's used in palliative care as a sedative. Basically when you are dying people get restless so it settles that down.

As usual he is spouting abject nonsense about a subject that he has absolutely no clue about
People with "needle phobias" are, for the most part, attention seekers.

if everyone took a vaccine and the virus more or less vanished over the next 12 months, you need to ask yourself what @SAFCOldie life would become.

Must spend 6 hours a day on here and thats been the case for 15 months nearly back to Feb 2020 when he claimed to be shielding. And thats assuming some of the numerous goalkeeper idiots arent his accounts too.

Debating Covid has come his life, of course he doesnt want shot of the pandemic.

I have had the vaccine but with all the people that are going to be vaccinated in the next few months I don't give a monkeys if a minority don't get the jab. It's their decision and they have a right not to take it. People need to stop being the covid police and let people use their choice how they want. It really does annoy me when people say they should be forced to take it when this virus was supposed to only affect a small minority to begin with.

I have had the vaccine but with all the people that are going to be vaccinated in the next few months I don't give a monkeys if a minority don't get the jab. It's their decision and they have a right not to take it. People need to stop being the covid police and let people use their choice how they want. It really does annoy me when people say they should be forced to take it when this virus was supposed to only affect a small minority to begin with.
Another goalkeeper account spouting shit. Oh really

The faster we get as many as possible vaccinated, the quicker we can come out of this. In the grand scheme of things, a very small minority not getting it shouldn't matter too much, however those not getting it are contributing to potential delays. Those who are anxious about getting it, should be encouraged to get it.

Also if you chose not to get it, you are effectively choosing a life of lockdown so cant complain about things not opening up (unlike a couple of knackers on this site)

This kind of unrealistic proposal is a waste of airtime. It's not going to happen domestically.

I would much prefer to hear more about why no-one looked at Wales's approach to vaccinations and thought "why don't we try this?"

I'd also be interested in looking at what the MP for Bolton said about vaccine access being difficult for a lot of her constituents.

There are selfish people out there, unfortunately. Not too much we can do about that. I'm a lot more interested in finding out how many people who were willing to have the jab haven't had it and why. That's the key question.

The more you try and coerce people to take it the more resistance you will find. It’s upto everyone individually whether they want to take it or not end of story. Anything else is medically tyranny and will find a Nuremberg 2.0 on the cards

The more you try and coerce people to take it the more resistance you will find. It’s upto everyone individually whether they want to take it or not end of story. Anything else is medically tyranny and will find a Nuremberg 2.0 on the cards

You'd go to prison these days for knowingly infecting somebody with a disease such as HIV.

No reason why this won't end up the same.

So how have you been able to access it then? Hoy up a source.
100,000 doses more of midazolam was being given per month in hospitals since April last year. This drug is meant to sedate people when having operations, but all the operations got cancelled because of the pandemic. The drug suppresses the respiratory system so why would you be giving that to someone fighting covid.

100,000 doses more of midazolam was being given per month in hospitals since April last year. This drug is meant to sedate people when having operations, but all the operations got cancelled because of the pandemic. The drug suppresses the respiratory system so why would you be giving that to someone fighting covid.

Source on the 100k please. Bet you don’t provide one though. It’s your usual trick to tell lies on here

I haven't got a problem with that. However, you'd have to be prepared to accept responsibility for your actions. Restrictions should be applied to you to prevent the possibility of NHS having to treat you.
Personal choice to have restricted health care.... increased risk calculation for insurances, travel restrictions / transport restrictions (upstairs on bus / separate train carriage), restricted access to public / shared spaces. ???

Back