This man gets it right every single time.

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date

Keeps people sedated as slowly dying of starvation in covid ward then putting them on ventilator and f***ing them up

Do you have any evidence that significant numbers of patients were being sedated with Midazolpam [sic], whilst being starved to death, and then "fucked up" by ventilators? Any at all?

Do you have any evidence that significant numbers of patients were being sedated with Midazolpam [sic], whilst being starved to death, and then "fucked up" by ventilators? Any at all?
The data will be released in next week or two

Not a thing, IMO.

Death is scarier.
I had someone in the vaccine clinic who was trembling as she had 'needle phobia' and yet had about 50 tattoos
What is midazolpam?

Source?
I think he means midazolam. It's used in palliative care as a sedative. Basically when you are dying people get restless so it settles that down.

As usual he is spouting abject nonsense about a subject that he has absolutely no clue about

Last edited:
I look at this as a choice issue. My choice was to get the jab knowing the risks as I understand that the more of the country with antibodies the quicker the country can open again.

With all adults soon to have been offered the first jab if there was 100% take up there would be no reason not to open up fully. Those not willing to have the jab for whatever reason will be allowing the virus to adversely affect hospitalisations and deaths and affecting the lives of those willing to take the minimal risk. That is wrong!

To get this country back to as close as normal as possible we need to introduce vaccine ID, passports. Those not willing will be fuelling lockdowns, they are choosing a life of lockdowns. Those willing to be jabbed are wanting normality and should be allowed it, their choice.

I look at this as a choice issue. My choice was to get the jab knowing the risks as I understand that the more of the country with antibodies the quicker the country can open again.

With all adults soon to have been offered the first jab if there was 100% take up there would be no reason not to open up fully. Those not willing to have the jab for whatever reason will be allowing the virus to adversely affect hospitalisations and deaths and affecting the lives of those willing to take the minimal risk. That is wrong!

To get this country back to as close as normal as possible we need to introduce vaccine ID, passports. Those not willing will be fuelling lockdowns, they are choosing a life of lockdowns. Those willing to be jabbed are wanting normality and should be allowed it, their choice.
Called that 6 month ago + those refusing vaccines, refusing to wear masks, furious about social distancing, lockdown sceptics are actually going to make this drag out longer, as if they actually get a kick out of it. And for that reason Passports need to come in.

No issue with once I’ve actually had the chance to get mine.

Can’t understand why you wouldn’t want something that can help either stop or considerably reduce a potentially dangerous disease.

This is all well and good but What do the stats say? It's pretty much collapsed. This ID business is deeply sinister.

An international travel passport is definitely needed - whereby the vaxed are fast tracked thru border checks and require zero isolation up in arrival / return .

Those travelling unvaxed shoud still need to pay for testing and isolate upon return.

This is only sensible as.......

1. We now know vax is very effective at preventing serious illness AND limiting transmission

2. It will stop our travel industry from going bust

3. It allows more freedom of movement for those that decide to fully protect themselves .

4. It will be a MASSIVE INCENTIVE to get vaxed - particularly 18-30 yo

Question ....

Why should I / we who have accepted full vaccination have to be imprisoned on this island / or have my freedom of movement restricted because of a selfish bunch of refusniks ??

Back