This man gets it right every single time.

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date
Please stop lying.

The jab is being pushed so hard because it's the most significant pandemic in the last century, one that has wrought havoc and one that has only one solution - vaccination.

What are they getting out of this, you ask? 'They' in this instance is 'us'. It's all of us. What we get out of a successful vaccination programme is our freedom back.

People such as yourself, who resist vaccination not on a personal level, but who elevate your resistance up to being a cause that you want to recruit others to, are the true problem here. People such as yourself are attempting to deepen and further the crisis.

What are you getting out of this? Let's not pretend you care about the rest of us, you don't. For most of you this is about attention and identity. What better way of getting attention than be being ultra-contrary and if you get really lucky, you'll make things worse and string out how long you can talk shit for.
Hi Frijj, welcome back, I thought you were banned. Sad day for SMB if you had been. Your posts are regularly fascinating and immensely well researched.

Just wanted to highlight a few uh, fallacies in your post.

1) If one turns off the media, or as I refer to it, the screen, this pandemic you describe as the most significant in the last century disappears. Interesting point, if one uses the same methodology of counting a covid death to the vaccine, then deaths from the vaccine actually are slightly higher than those from covid. This tells us there is no real pandemic. To clarify, a covid statistical death is counted as a death 28 days subsequent to testing positive. So in applying a death 28 days subsequent to the vaccine is the same methodology of which I speak. If the same methodology is not used, it surely is clear that there is a statistical manipulation over the figures.

2) The true problem is people who wish to divide the country in a manner similar to apartheid or 1930's Germany, or in the Deep South.

You are expecting people to get a vaccine that is has not passed clinical safety testing, for a "virus" that has never been isolated.

Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

Here is a link, if you navigate to the bottom, you will see that:

"A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2 RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS" is not due to be completed until May 2023.

What this means (undeniably by a reasoned argument) is that testing over safety, tolerability, immunogenicity, and efficacy are not complete for another two years.

What this means is that your posts are essentially bullying people into becoming part of a medical experiment. These people tend to be respectful of your personal and admirable choice to be part of said medical experiment. However, in no way shape or form is it OK to bully people into being part of a medical experiment. This in fact is specifically mentioned as a war crime per the Nuremberg Code. Reasons being, one should not experiment medically upon another human without the explicit informed consent of that individual.

Of course I don't think you are war criminal. I must admit I have built a picture of you up in my imagination, and it is not a war criminal. Are you aware of the fictional character Jim Royle from the Royle Family?

Furthermore, as for legitimate reasons to not have the vaccine:

*that it is experimental
*religions reasons, one can find plenty in the New and Old Testaments. Should Jews, Christians, Rastafarians, as well as just peoples own personal spiritual reasons, have to go against their teaching and inner "understanding"
*allergies
*that vaccine makers are immune from liability. If a company is not willing to stand by their product as safe, especially when rushed to market before clinical testing is over, should someone take a chance on that product? Have you found any long term safety studies by any chance? Someone of your position would presumably have access to these to back it up...
*the dodgy past of vaccine companies (perhaps less so moderna, who have not brought a vaccine to market, and possibly J+J although I don't know for sure). Pfizer and Astrazeneca are serial felons. Do you know whay moderna are called moderna? Its because they have been trying to modernise RNA for yonkies. If drug companies are willing to put out a product that could cause injuries and dath (vioxx, bextra, thalidomide, opioids, bextra etc, when they can be sued, why should one have trust when they have no liability? In short, 3 of the 4 covid vaccine produces have been sued for products they brought to the market, even though they were aware deaths and injuries would result. It is almost like getting a hair cut from sweeney todd when one knows his game. Here be sources:

Pfizer and the biggest criminal payout in history:

*the sketchy history of attempts to make coronavirus vaccines. In the 1960's attempts to make a coronavirus vaccine killed children in human trials.

In fact in the attached testing, the children and animals produced fantastic results and wonderful antibodies. The problems came, when children were exposed to a wild version of virus. What happened then was something called antibody dependent enhancement, where the immune systems produced a cytokine storm, attacking the own body. CAN YOU STATE UNEQUIVOCALLY THAT THIS MAY NOT HAPPEN AGAIN? Any testing done over this???

*If one studies the testing, rather than following the talking heads, one will find an astonishing amount of gaps in the safety testing data. There is no data suggesting safety of efficacy regarding: anyone younger than 18/older than 55, pregnant or lactating mothers, those with auto-immune conditions, immunocompromised individuals, no data on transmission, no data on preventing mortality, no data on duration of protection from covid. Hard to believe innit! Page 46 and 48 respectively of the sources below:

*No access to raw data from the trials :) Remember all that efficicy claims of of 90% 95% etc? Would you like to see it? I would. So I emailed them. However no one has seen that data, including those that approved the vaccines.

"There were “3,410 total cases of suspected, but unconfirmed covid-19 in the overall study population, 1,594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1,816 in the placebo group"

In short, this smells quite fishy, I am sure you will agree. In short, they have failed to do science in their scientific study, by not verifying a major variable. They could not test suspected but unconfirmed cases to find if they had covid. An accurate study would have tested all 3,410. One could make a (REASONABLE ASSUMPTION) that maybe they didnt do so because it would mess up the efficiacy claims they needed(?). I mean if its every citizen in the world you want to take these experimental products right? What about the regulators? Or is it possible, there is a chance someone has let the fox guard the hen house?
*No long term safety testing. In short, no one has any idea what the product will do in the future (i.e it is reasonable and sensible to wait and see what the product will do in the future. It is far easier to have a vaccine at a later date, when you are comfortable, than to un-have a vaccine).

*there appears to be no informed consent. Most people who are taking the vaccine havent been informed it is part of a clinical trial. Weirdly, I think those that do not take it are also part of a clinical trial, acting as a control group. But thats just a funny observation. Time will tell how the experiment works.

*You might think that if the vaccines were causing harm, it would be all over the news (esoteric etymological argument here but media comes from the Greek sorceress Medea, who used her powers for deception). According to a study done by Harvard, see below:

The VAERS system, vaccine adverse events reporting system, only collects less than 1% of all adverse reactions to the vaccine. See below for VAERS current statistics on the vaccine:

If one applies 1% to the deaths that gives over 500k deaths alone from the vaccine. And 2.358 million serious adverse effects. Now I do actually personally think that this sounds high. But this is a possibility, and until the actual effects are substantiated reliably somewhere, prudence over the vaccine is surely valid? How come this hasn't been on the news?
Damn that 10,000 character rule is a ball ache :) - just if the above essay appears incomplete :)

Last edited:

Hi Frijj, welcome back, I thought you were banned. Sad day for SMB if you had been. Your posts are regularly fascinating and immensely well researched.

1) If one turns off the media, or as I refer to it, the screen, this pandemic you describe as the most significant in the last century disappears. Interesting point, if one uses the same methodology of counting a covid death to the vaccine, then deaths from the vaccine actually are slightly higher than those from covid. This tells us there is no real pandemic. To clarify, a covid statistical death is counted as a death 28 days subsequent to testing positive. So in applying a death 28 days subsequent to the vaccine is the same methodology of which I speak. If the same methodology is not used, it surely is clear that there is a statistical manipulation over the figures.

2) The true problem is people who wish to divide the country in a manner similar to apartheid or 1930's Germany, or in the Deep South.

You are expecting people to get a vaccine that is has not passed clinical safety testing, for a "virus" that has never been isolated.

Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

"A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2 RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS" is not due to be completed until May 2023.

What this means (undeniably by a reasoned argument) is that testing over safety, tolerability, immunogenicity, and efficacy are not complete for another two years.

What this means is that your posts are essentially bullying people into becoming part of a medical experiment. These people tend to be respectful of your personal and admirable choice to be part of said medical experiment. However, in no way shape or form is it OK to bully people into being part of a medical experiment. This in fact is specifically mentioned as a war crime per the Nuremberg Code. Reasons being, one should not experiment medically upon another human without the explicit informed consent of that individual.

Of course I don't think you are war criminal. I must admit I have built a picture of you up in my imagination, and it is not a war criminal. Are you aware of the fictional character Jim Royle from the Royle Family?

*that it is experimental
*religions reasons, one can find plenty in the New and Old Testaments. Should Jews, Christians, Rastafarians, as well as just peoples own personal spiritual reasons, have to go against their teaching and inner "understanding"
*allergies
*that vaccine makers are immune from liability. If a company is not willing to stand by their product as safe, especially when rushed to market before clinical testing is over, should someone take a chance on that product? Have you found any long term safety studies by any chance? Someone of your position would presumably have access to these to back it up...
*the dodgy past of vaccine companies (perhaps less so moderna, who have not brought a vaccine to market, and possibly J+J although I don't know for sure). Pfizer and Astrazeneca are serial felons. Do you know whay moderna are called moderna? Its because they have been trying to modernise RNA for yonkies. If drug companies are willing to put out a product that could cause injuries and dath (vioxx, bextra, thalidomide, opioids, bextra etc, when they can be sued, why should one have trust when they have no liability? In short, 3 of the 4 covid vaccine produces have been sued for products they brought to the market, even though they were aware deaths and injuries would result. It is almost like getting a hair cut from sweeney todd when one knows his game. Here be sources:

*the sketchy history of attempts to make coronavirus vaccines. In the 1960's attempts to make a coronavirus vaccine killed children in human trials.

In fact in the attached testing, the children and animals produced fantastic results and wonderful antibodies. The problems came, when children were exposed to a wild version of virus. What happened then was something called antibody dependent enhancement, where the immune systems produced a cytokine storm, attacking the own body. CAN YOU STATE UNEQUIVOCALLY THAT THIS MAY NOT HAPPEN AGAIN? Any testing done over this???

*If one studies the testing, rather than following the talking heads, one will find an astonishing amount of gaps in the safety testing data. There is no data suggesting safety of efficacy regarding: anyone younger than 18/older than 55, pregnant or lactating mothers, those with auto-immune conditions, immunocompromised individuals, no data on transmission, no data on preventing mortality, no data on duration of protection from covid. Hard to believe innit! Page 46 and 48 respectively of the sources below:

*No access to raw data from the trials :) Remember all that efficicy claims of of 90% 95% etc? Would you like to see it? I would. So I emailed them. However no one has seen that data, including those that approved the vaccines.

"There were “3,410 total cases of suspected, but unconfirmed covid-19 in the overall study population, 1,594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1,816 in the placebo group"

In short, this smells quite fishy, I am sure you will agree. In short, they have failed to do science in their scientific study, by not verifying a major variable. They could not test suspected but unconfirmed cases to find if they had covid. An accurate study would have tested all 3,410. One could make a (REASONABLE ASSUMPTION) that maybe they didnt do so because it would mess up the efficiacy claims they needed(?). I mean if its every citizen in the world you want to take these experimental products right? What about the regulators? Or is it possible, there is a chance someone has let the fox guard the hen house?
*No long term safety testing. In short, no one has any idea what the product will do in the future (i.e it is reasonable and sensible to wait and see what the product will do in the future. It is far easier to have a vaccine at a later date, when you are comfortable, than to un-have a vaccine).

*there appears to be no informed consent. Most people who are taking the vaccine havent been informed it is part of a clinical trial. Weirdly, I think those that do not take it are also part of a clinical trial, acting as a control group. But thats just a funny observation. Time will tell how the experiment works.

*You might think that if the vaccines were causing harm, it would be all over the news (esoteric etymological argument here but media comes from the Greek sorceress Medea, who used her powers for deception). According to a study done by Harvard, see below:

The VAERS system, vaccine adverse events reporting system, only collects less than 1% of all adverse reactions to the vaccine. See below for VAERS current statistics on the vaccine:

If one applies 1% to the deaths that gives over 500k deaths alone from the vaccine. And 2.358 million serious adverse effects. Now I do actually personally think that this sounds high. But this is a possibility, and until the actual effects are substantiated reliably somewhere, prudence over the vaccine is surely valid? How come this hasn't been on the news?

Stopped reading when you said

“This tells us there is no real pandemic”

What a load of absolute bollocks you’ve just spent a decade typing.

*that it is experimental
*allergies

Damn that 10,000 character rule is a ball ache :) - just if the above essay appears incomplete :)
There's millions of people around the world getting the jab, living their lives and enjoying the lifting of restrictions getting on with their old normal lives........ and you're spending your time obsessing and typing this.

Get the jab, don't get the jab, but f***ing he'll, get yourself out to the pub or something

Last edited:

*that it is experimental
*allergies

Mate I've got mates working in hospitals and trust me the pandemic is happening without the media, it's been seen by real people that I know and trust and in the early to middle stages they were watching otherwise healthy people die over and over again in numbers they've never seen before.

Again... all the things he is saying now I was getting pelters for last year for saying this was end game. Give it a few yrs until the population is sterile or people or dying because of the vaccine.

Why would they need to create a vaccine to make people sterile when sperms counts have reduce by 75% since the 60s?

If this was all about reducing the population, why not just bring out a bad virus and have a vaccine for the cabal running the world? Surely much easier.

*that it is experimental
*allergies

Also the massive increase of midazolam in hospitals the last year on covid patients. A drug that suppresses the respiratory system and used to sedate people 🤨

*that it is experimental
*allergies

You realise no one read all that don’t you?
Also the massive increase of midazolam in hospitals the last year on covid patients. A drug that suppresses the respiratory system and used to sedate people 🤨
You keep saying this. Where’d you get the info from? Be interested to know.

Mate I've got mates working in hospitals and trust me the pandemic is happening without the media, it's been seen by real people that I know and trust and in the early to middle stages they were watching otherwise healthy people die over and over again in numbers they've never seen before.

...but if a tree falls in the forest, there are people who believe it won’t make a sound unless it falls on their own, individual, personal, head and makes a cracking noise that’s instantly recognisable as a tree before their skull shatters and they hear no more.

I knew what I meant to say when I started typing that.

I could try to educate you about what midazolam is used for but suspect I would be wasting my time

You said hospital. That is out of hospital.
I could try to educate you about what midazolam is used for but suspect I would be wasting my time

I honestly wouldn’t bother if I was you. I’d be interested but it’s not worth it :lol:

Last edited:
Aye I’ll post it when I can remember where it is I don’t keep a spreadsheet for of links I can grab anytime you pop up demanding them go find it yasel

You said hospital. That is out of hospital.

I honestly wouldn’t bother if I was you. I’d be interested but it’s not worth it :lol:

One thing that does happen when you have someone end of life at home is you prescribe a palliative care pack

It has morphine for pain, glycopyrolate for chest secretions, something for vomiting and midazolam as there is a thing called terminal restlessness in the last few days of life so you need a sedative

Midazolam CAN cause respiratory suppression but mainly for intravenous use whereas in palliative care you use smaller doses subcutaneously

Again you normally use a pump that gives a trickle of meds constantly over 24h so the actual levels are low and the morphine is worse for respiratory suppression anyway

In addition you normally prescribe a lot of meds as you never know how much people use so to use numbers of prescriptions given isnt really as accurate as you would think as a lot will get returned to the pharmacy

Why would they need to create a vaccine to make people sterile when sperms counts have reduce by 75% since the 60s?

If this was all about reducing the population, why not just bring out a bad virus and have a vaccine for the cabal running the world? Surely much easier.
Because a virus let loose they can’t control control. However they can manage who is getting a vaccine and who who is getting a dodgey one, either by percentage of population or less desirable dna traits or however the see fit.

Aye I’ll post it when I can remember where it is I don’t keep a spreadsheet for of links I can grab anytime you pop up demanding them go find it yasel

So in other words you don’t have a source. Quelle surprise etc
Because a virus let loose they can’t control control. However they can manage who is getting a vaccine and who who is getting a dodgey one, either by percentage of population or less desirable dna traits or however the see fit.

Control control

Who who

Are you rapping?
One thing that does happen when you have someone end of life at home is you prescribe a palliative care pack

It has morphine for pain, glycopyrolate for chest secretions, something for vomiting and midazolam as there is a thing called terminal restlessness in the last few days of life so you need a sedative

Midazolam CAN cause respiratory suppression but mainly for intravenous use whereas in palliative care you use smaller doses subcutaneously

Again you normally use a pump that gives a trickle of meds constantly over 24h so the actual levels are low and the morphine is worse for respiratory suppression anyway

In addition you normally prescribe a lot of meds as you never know how much people use so to use numbers of prescriptions given isnt really as accurate as you would think as a lot will get returned to the pharmacy

So the number of midazolam items prescribed going up is entirely understandable given how many people were on end of life pathways after we packed a year’s worth of mortality risk into a few months?

Last edited:
Bill gates said this on January 31 2001. Then something similar in 2010. Then in October 2019 they held event 201 where they ran a scenario on how the the public would react to a coronavirus pandemic and how they would respond.

So in other words you don’t have a source. Quelle surprise etc

Control control

Who who

Are you rapping?

So the number of midazolam items prescribed going up is entirely understandable given how many people were on end of life pathways after we packed a year’s worth of mortality risk into a few months?

Yes - you could correlate it by looking at morphine prescriptions as midazolam is probably 2nd most used in the 4 groups of meds

Back