This litte girl on the Isle of Bute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not quite their level mind, they did it to innocent people

Saying we should torture a 16-year-old child or subject him to medical experiments for commiting a crime is ridiculous though, come on.

The lad is obviously very disturbed and should spend either a long time in prison or a long time in a secure hospital.

He should be punished and/or treated.

We are not and should not be a country that subjects prisoners to medical experiments.

That’s the kind of shite that people who read and believe the Daily Mail come out with

Can’t believe how much the young lad doesn’t give a fuck mind, watched the 10 minute clip of the sentencing of him

No f***ing remorse at all, how the fuck does a 16 year old turn into that

Suppose if they can get that from him
it’s something gained

Then kill him obvs

Saying we should torture a 16-year-old child or subject him to medical experiments for commiting a crime is ridiculous though, come on.

The lad is obviously very disturbed and should spend either a long time in prison or a long time in a secure hospital.

He should be punished and/or treated.

We are not and should not be a country that subjects prisoners to medical experiments.

That’s the kind of shite that people who read and believe the Daily Mail come out with

Calm down dear and read my next comment

Then kill him

True. That's obviously worse.

See @Frijj that was my shitty little point

Last edited:
Can’t believe how much the young lad doesn’t give a fuck mind, watched the 10 minute clip of the sentencing of him

No f***ing remorse at all, how the fuck does a 16 year old turn into that

Suppose if they can get that from him
it’s something gained

Then kill him obvs

Calm down dear and read my next comment

Then kill him

See @Frijj that was my shitty little point

I wasn’t disagreeing with you, I was just making a reply in general.

Don’t get arsey or you won’t get a Wembley pint!

Exactly, they should do that for all life sentences IMO.

On death row until they become of use to somebody then strip them down like a car, cremate them and pour ashes down the prison toilets.

The benefits of this are obvious. But it will never happen. As long as the god squad have power in this country. We could at least draw blood from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back