This litte girl on the Isle of Bute

Do they not harvest organs from criminals on death row though?

No idea, and neither do you.

They used to, the say they don't any more, I'm not sure whether to believe them.

Let's try it a third time:
How many advanced nations run under a government system akin to anarchy and have no laws?

It was a horrendous trial for everyone involved apart from the accused who had a great time by all accounts
So here is the thing...at what point in the trial process do you think the murder's lawyer/advocate realised it was all a complete pack of lies (and remembered he had a wider duty)

A wider duty to do what? (With specific reference to the relevant code of conduct if you please. )

No idea, and neither do you.

They used to, the say they don't any more, I'm not sure whether to believe them.

Let's try it a third time:
How many advanced nations run under a government system akin to anarchy and have no laws?

Law is involved you break it and murder somebody get put on death row and on a donor list.

It was a horrendous trial for everyone involved apart from the accused who had a great time by all accounts
So here is the thing...at what point in the trial process do you think the murder's lawyer/advocate realised it was all a complete pack of lies (and remembered he had a wider duty)
Probably right at the start. Defence lawyers/ barristers aren't stupid, they know a lot of their clients are likely to be guilty. Their only real duty is to defend the accused as instructed unless the accused admits their guilt.

Law is involved you break it and murder somebody get put on death row and on a donor list.
They said they stopped the practice a year or two ago after international pressure. Whether it actually changed is a different matter.

I've not asked about organ donation in China though so let's see if you can answer after I ask a fourth time:

They said they stopped the practice a year or two ago after international pressure. Whether it actually changed is a different matter.

I've not asked about organ donation in China though so let's see if you can answer after I ask a fourth time:

Why are you even asking that question?

Moving goalposts to suit your agenda to try score points over an online discussion, your not going to change my mind.

Why are you even asking that question?

Moving goalposts to suit your agenda to try score points over an online discussion, your not going to change my mind.
I quoted your post and asked the question.
I've not moved the goalposts, you've a made a claim:

Not really we would advance a lot faster if had less do-gooders saying what you can and can't do.

I think you are being daft here, I don't think this exists. I've asked you to provide an example of this being the case.

China is has an authoritarian regime, it is a really bad example of a country that doesn't say what people can and can't do. Try another.

Not sure how you can be so messed up at 16, something has seriously gone wrong where you can actually consider doing such a thing.

Questions must be asked how a dangerous young man was free on the streets.

I quoted your post and asked the question.
I've not moved the goalposts, you've a made a claim:

I think you are being daft here, I don't think this exists. I've asked you to provide an example of this being the case.

China is has an authoritarian regime, it is a really bad example of a country that doesn't say what people can and can't do. Try another.

Bad example because you say so?

Are China more advanced than us in the medical fields and with technology?

Are they not on track to be the worlds biggest super power?

Wonder why that is?

Wonder why that is?
Bad example because they have people telling them what they can and can't do, which was what you said was required for swifter advancement.

They are advancing despite being an authoritarian regime, I'd argue China are the polar opposite of what you are suggesting.

Last edited:
I see the main bunch of patronising wankers are out in force on this thread attempting to belittle people who dont share there views.
Crack on wankers Iam away out for lunch

Wonder why that is?
They aren't more advanced than us in the medical fields or with technology.
They are on track to be the world's biggest superpower because they have a billion people. About 80% of them are living in poverty working for state controlled slave labour. Currency manipulation is another major reason..

Harvesting organs from prisoners isn't a reason.

I just watched the extended sentencing and I found even the most basic details had to listen to. The way he took the little girl and how he gave her his coat as she was cold. I wouldn’t normally wish anything bad on anyone but I hope Aaron Campbell suffers.

Back