This litte girl on the Isle of Bute

Already has been, saying that he shouldn’t be killed and should learn from it while he’s locked up.... :rolleyes:

No way he can be rehabilitated harvest his organs for donors and finish him off, save the tax payers money and may save a life.
And there’s already been a donor recipient (me) on this thread saying that dialysis is a preferable option over receiving the organs of a piece of shit like this.

And there’s already been a donor recipient (me) on this thread saying that dialysis is a preferable option over receiving the organs of a piece of shit like this.
Just because you would refuse doesn't mean others would, do you think somebody which it was a matter of life or death would?

You don't speak on behalf of everyone I'm afraid, neither do I but I would imagine if it was never see your family again or take the donation lots would take the donation.

Just because you would refuse doesn't mean others would, do you think somebody which it was a matter of life or death would?

You don't speak on behalf of everyone I'm afraid, neither do I but I would imagine if it was never see your family again or take the donation lots would take the donation.

Harvesting the organs of criminals. Jesus. People like you should be kept away from society

Harvesting the organs of criminals. Jesus. People like you should be kept away from society

Not really we would advance a lot faster if had less do-gooders saying what you can and can't do.

Luckily people like you are kept away from society as spend majority of their time inside on the internet.

It was a horrendous trial for everyone involved apart from the accused who had a great time by all accounts
So here is the thing...at what point in the trial process do you think the murder's lawyer/advocate realised it was all a complete pack of lies (and remembered he had a wider duty)

I certainly don’t speak for everyone, no. But in my 21 years as a transplant patient I’ve been around enough recipients and people requiring transplants to comment from an informed position. I think you underestimate the gravity of having a part of someone else’s body put into your body. It’s a pretty emotional and affecting procedure, and it’s absolutely unconscionable to add in the possibility of your donor organ having been part of the life force that performed such heinous acts.

The benefits of this are obvious. But it will never happen. As long as the god squad have power in this country. We could at least draw blood from them.
Not sure the god squad are culpable for a refusal to carry out highly ethically dubious practices. I'm not in the least religious and am often critical of organised religion but I can't blame them for the fact we don't regard prisoners as spare parts!

Not really we would advance a lot faster if had less do-gooders saying what you can and can't do.

Luckily people like you are kept away from society as spend majority of their time inside on the internet.
Yeah, fuck these do-gooders. Doing good everywhere. Doing good like being transplant doctors and stuff.

Problem with your suggested model is that we’d need loads of medical professionals with no morals, which unfortunately negates every one I’ve ever met. Do-gooders to a man/woman, in my experience.

‘Do no harm’. How do you square the Hippocratic oath with the removal of a criminal’s organs, leading to their death?

Yeah, fuck these do-gooders. Doing good everywhere. Doing good like being transplant doctors and stuff.

Problem with your suggested model is that we’d need loads of medical professionals with no morals, which unfortunately negates every one I’ve ever met. Do-gooders to a man/woman, in my experience.

‘Do no harm’. How do you square the Hippocratic oath with the removal of a criminal’s organs, leading to their death?

They would be on death row already for their crimes anyway.

Back