This litte girl on the Isle of Bute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocking crime, 16 year old man! Anyway got what he deserved, should have been life, will be 43 when he gets out

He won't be out this side of pensionable age IMO, if at all.
The 27 years was a minimum and I doubt it will be reduced.

See the rather pleasant young gentleman is now claiming his sentence is "excessive in light of his age and amounts to a miscarriage of justice

Alesha's killer appeals 27-year minimum sentence

Beats me how some lawyers get to kip at night.

It’s their job and they are under instruction....The reason we have the best legal system in the world (despite huge flaws) is because we have solicitors and barristers who understand that for the legal system to work even the most vile criminals must have an adequate defence from a professional legal representative who must represent them to the best of their ability within the law. It will be the responsibility of the judges to tell the sick defendant to fuck off
Well lawyers do have a wider duty beyond that to their client - I think you know that

By giving them the best defence possible they are ensuring our legal system works and is trusted. Without the system we have you end up with kangaroo courts where there will always be doubt that the jailed person could be innocent

Last edited:
It’s their job and they are under instruction....The reason we have the best legal system in the world (despite huge flaws) is because we have solicitors and barristers who understand that for the legal system to work even the most vile criminals must have an adequate defence from a professional legal representative who must represent them to the best of their ability within the law. It will be the responsibility of the judges to tell the sick defendant to fuck off

By giving them the best defence possible they are ensuring our legal system works and is trusted. Without the system we have you end up with kangaroo courts where there will always be doubt that the jailed person could be innocent
Aw i know that and welcome it, but I was actually wonder how some of them sleep, how they cope with some of the human detritus they have to represent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back