This is tomorrow….

Just been looking at the Facebook page at the community section.

There's loads of complaints. One lass complaining about how the security is ran by kids with no training in hi Vis vests, fights all over and no one doing anything and SSD Concerts removed their tag from her post.

A bit further down is a photo of a lass with a cut on her face due to a group attacking people when they leave.

As well as complaints about the waiting times.
Possibly because the show is being run by SC Productions? - Bei Facebook anmelden

Last edited:
Bar queues were ridiculous last night. The Brewdog van with 4 pumps was hilarious. Especially when we got to the front and there was only one guy serving! We had car anyway so drinking wasn’t much of a bother to us. Gerry was brilliant, think it’ll be better organised tonight for Sam Fender. You’d hope anyway! Got a free ticket so cannot wait!

rhere have been loads of free tickets for it this weekend, got my lasses daughter two from someone at work… could have had as many as I wanted… not a good sign if there’s that many free tickets

Possibly because the show is being run by SC Productions? - Bei Facebook anmelden

Not doubting there's a number of companies involved in the event but it's fairly obvious SSD are still involved in this.

Hope everyone had a great time who went and that it was better organised tonight than the mess that it sounds like it was last night.

Be interesting to see if the Chronicle actual report on claims made about the organisers or feedback from yesterday, or just act as their PR team as they have so far.

I've got friends who have performed and worked over this weekend at the event - and I can understand why they have as it's been a tough 18 months for the industry. However that Nadine Shah on twitter explaining why she is playing for the fans is a bit cringe given what she had said previously.

For the fans
deffo not the around the 10k mark fee :lol:
Not doubting there's a number of companies involved in the event but it's fairly obvious SSD are still involved in this.

Hope everyone had a great time who went and that it was better organised tonight than the mess that it sounds like it was last night.

Be interesting to see if the Chronicle actual report on claims made about the organisers or feedback from yesterday, or just act as their PR team as they have so far.

I've got friends who have performed and worked over this weekend at the event - and I can understand why they have as it's been a tough 18 months for the industry. However that Nadine Shah on twitter explaining why she is playing for the fans is a bit cringe given what she had said previously.
just don't ask her to donate her fee ;) :lol:

Last edited:
rhere have been loads of free tickets for it this weekend, got my lasses daughter two from someone at work… could have had as many as I wanted… not a good sign if there’s that many free tickets

nothing new there. was always tonnes of freebies whenever SSD put the gigs on in Times Square. put on loads of stuff over the years that they barely even bothered to advertise as well.

even before all these accusations, something always struck me as a little bit suspect about the whole thing.

Tbf, she reckoned that there was £300 left after she'd paid the band and the bills, and that she had already donated that. Not sure that she needed 3 guitarists, mind, but still.... She was good.

I did spot howden aldi death queue which I’m fond of…
crayonicle

He told the This is Tomorrow crowd: “We always ask where the Geordies are. Normally there’s about 40 but now it’s all of uze.”

surprised he didn't finish with "head over heels in love" ;)

sam fender say anything about mike ashley during his set like he normally does?
saw a band called The K's in Scarborough last week who said they were from St Helens. Was quite enjoying them then he said "this one is for all the toon army, toon toon". I'd had a few and involuntarily shouted fuck off and stuck the v's up at him, it was like I had tourettes, I didn't realise I'd done it until I got the look off the good lady

Back