This is tomorrow….

Is Beabadoobee well known amongst the younger folks on here? Had never heard of her so surprised to see her so high up the bill but been listening to a few of her jangly indie poppy tunes and looking forward to seeing her now. Nowt to do with the fact that she's gorgeous, mind.
Got the "cool" badge. Sad scenesters like me drop the name to look cool :) not sure if the kids are into it but she is decent all the same. Enjoy.

This festival could be really good, amazed they got planning for it, but it's half arsed. Ref. the Foals debacle. It's not like they're inventing it from scratch, just follow the blueprint of other successful festivals. Shame really.

Just been looking at the Facebook page at the community section.

There's loads of complaints. One lass complaining about how the security is ran by kids with no training in hi Vis vests, fights all over and no one doing anything and SSD Concerts removed their tag from her post.

A bit further down is a photo of a lass with a cut on her face due to a group attacking people when they leave.

As well as complaints about the waiting times.

My son was going so listened to some tunes n hes really grown on me like!
ya son has i hope, rather than the music of gerry ;)
Got in just after 18:00. Queues for a pint over 90 mins long. Tried to sneak into VIP area unsuccessfully but were told we could upgrade to VIP for £40 each. One of our group left to go to the box office to to try and upgrade us all only to be told that they had sold out of VIP passes. He was then refused entry back in, so we all left not long after 18:30. Load of shite.

jesus...

I'd be Harry in this case ,free ticket ,dodge along ,no real interest in bands on so bar ,music ,bit crack. Hang on ,bar is shite .
At this point you may have had a " these are good " moment or let's go to the Hancock for a beer
Collingwood is closer😃
My son was going so listened to some tunes n hes really grown on me like!
He’s fine once when very pissed but I have no idea how but now seen him three times. He rouses the rabble

Last edited:
Got in just after 18:00. Queues for a pint over 90 mins long. Tried to sneak into VIP area unsuccessfully but were told we could upgrade to VIP for £40 each. One of our group left to go to the box office to to try and upgrade us all only to be told that they had sold out of VIP passes. He was then refused entry back in, so we all left not long after 18:30. Load of shite.
I'm still annoyed about it like. :lol:

Bar queues were ridiculous last night. The Brewdog van with 4 pumps was hilarious. Especially when we got to the front and there was only one guy serving! We had car anyway so drinking wasn’t much of a bother to us. Gerry was brilliant, think it’ll be better organised tonight for Sam Fender. You’d hope anyway! Got a free ticket so cannot wait!

Bar queues were ridiculous last night. The Brewdog van with 4 pumps was hilarious. Especially when we got to the front and there was only one guy serving! We had car anyway so drinking wasn’t much of a bother to us. Gerry was brilliant, think it’ll be better organised tonight for Sam Fender. You’d hope anyway! Got a free ticket so cannot wait!
I think I'm at the wrong gig, which wouldn't be a big surprise after a lengthy lunch in the Mean Eyed Cat and a stop off in the Wylam Brewery.

Easy access, no queues for anything, including the Theakstons bar @ 'only' £5.50 a pint. Few too many skunk tops - and scarves? - for comfort but really, sound, access, bogs, scenery, everything really good. I did hear 17,000 last night, only 9,000 expected today which might explain things.

Back