This is tomorrow….

Not doubting there's a number of companies involved in the event but it's fairly obvious SSD are still involved in this.

Hope everyone had a great time who went and that it was better organised tonight than the mess that it sounds like it was last night.

Be interesting to see if the Chronicle actual report on claims made about the organisers or feedback from yesterday, or just act as their PR team as they have so far.

I've got friends who have performed and worked over this weekend at the event - and I can understand why they have as it's been a tough 18 months for the industry. However that Nadine Shah on twitter explaining why she is playing for the fans is a bit cringe given what she had said previously.
Just saw the Nadine Shah twitter post - classic social media nonsense. She says she's taking a stand but is not. She is trying to get kudos when she is being utterly hypocritical. I believe she has donated her profit of £300 to some charity. How much would she have got paid? £10K? More? Less? All I see is a singer who bases her career on principle is yet another one with precious little principles. She's even trying to make her self out to be a martyr.

some of the people who'd headlined and played, no better than scascabs
Why?

Because some ex employees have made allegations against SSD?

So anyone who has drank a can of Brewdog since the news a month or so ago should be in the same category then? Have you?

We could go on all day with allegations against people and businesses man. I'm not saying they aren't true but as of right now they're just allegations.

Just saw the Nadine Shah twitter post - classic social media nonsense. She says she's taking a stand but is not. She is trying to get kudos when she is being utterly hypocritical. I believe she has donated her profit of £300 to some charity. How much would she have got paid? £10K? More? Less? All I see is a singer who bases her career on principle is yet another one with precious little principles. She's even trying to make her self out to be a martyr.
She doesn't half go on like. Either take a stand or don't.

She doesn't half go on like. Either take a stand or don't.
Exactly - stop trying to say you took a stand when that's exactly what you didn't do. And stop trying to score woke points when you've been a hypocrite. Oh and while I'm on it, stop saying Newcastle is your home town when you're from Whitburn and stop trying to do a ridiculous Geordie accent when you went to a posh private school. Other than that I love Nadine Shah.

Exactly - stop trying to say you took a stand when that's exactly what you didn't do. And stop trying to score woke points when you've been a hypocrite. Oh and while I'm on it, stop saying Newcastle is your home town when you're from Whitburn and stop trying to do a ridiculous Geordie accent when you went to a posh private school. Other than that I love Nadine Shah.

She was on Lamacq a few weeks ago with a fella from The Bluetones who was talking about how he had just played a gig in Barry Hyde's pub. She was saying how its mad that she has never played a gig in Sunderland because its her home town. :lol:

I do get the impression that she just says things to try and appease the masses.

Back