This is tomorrow….

I’m there on Saturday, well will be on the evening as going for bait and beers for most of the day.

You could wear that awful Roma t shirt.
I’ll see what I’ve got on. Have you deactivated your facey? could meet yous for a pint?
oooooo look at me etc
Anar 😂 can’t see the point in being backstage at a music event. You won’t see owt.

Last edited:
I'll be there on the Saturday. Would have preferred to see Sam Fender rather than Gerry Cinnamon for about the 5th time now, but he puts on a good gig.
I much prefer fender me like muxy. Might get myself along on the Sunday. I went a few year back and it was canny like

This Is Tomorrow was the first Pop Art Exhibition ever. Held in Whitechapel, East London in 1957iirc. Richard Hamilton who designed the Beatles white album cover was involved. He also taught Bryan Ferry at Mag Uni. Ferry had a solo hit “This Is Tomorrow Calling” in 1977. He felt sheepish about using a 20yr old title even then.

Tomorrows took its fuckin time getting to Tyneside………..that’s for sure.

Looking at the majority of bands involved it’d be better titled “This Is The 60s Regurgitated, Then Put In The Freezer, Then Defrosted, Then Microwaved, Then Allowed To Gan Off”.

Back