Things that make you want to smash the place

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in the supermarket aisles who block them chatting to their friends. When you say excuse me please they look at you as you are rude as you've interrupted their conversation.

One day I'm going to lose it and yell get the fuck out of my way and keep the aisles clear!!
People who block most of the aisle to block, leaving just enough for one trolley to pass. Even if it's the fanny pad aisle, I'll close it off so they have to move.
Them mini trolleys for kids, carnage.

These newish passport scanners at airports, and old people who can't use them. Holding your passport face down for a few seconds clearly isn't as easy as it seems

There are also many younger people who can't use the epassport gates properly. They just casually drop their passport into the passport reader without realising it has to be completely flat then when it dpesn't work they storm off blaming the equipment.

Many peopke have hidden disabilities such as autism or dementia so please try to be a little more considerate. In those instances there is a lanyard available called a "Sunflower Lanyard" which indicates the wearer has a hidden disability. These are available from airports, railway stations and a number of supermarkets.

Do have a happy and caring Christmas

Whilst there are numerous examples of genuinely shit customer service on this thread, one thing that a lot of the general public do a regular basis is equate not getting their own way with bad customer service.

Much like me. I was at JW Grosvenor House working, which was deemed too expensive so stayed in Metropole. Where were you staying as always after suggestions.

Ha! I can offer no suggestions for London Hotels as my experience is generally negative in one respect of another.

On this occasion I was arriving late and needed to be in the Paddington/Little Venice area beforehand so I stayed at a Days Hotel in Sussex Gardens. No food but that was OK. I just need a bed and sink to piss in. Better than some I've stayed in around that area and better than a Travelodge. The only reasonably decent hotels I'm able to stay in are outside London of course. I'd probably never be able to afford to stay in the standard of UK hotels I stay in (outside of London) if I was paying myself. Corporate rates and that.

Moved into a new build in March. We're quite protective over the lawn at the front and go mad when the postie or other delivery people walk over it to get to the house next door.

One guy delivering junk mail walked over it one way to deliver next door, then back over it to the house on the other side.i knocked on the window and he told me to "piss off".

Being the gentle, mild mannered bloke that I am I definitely didn't open the front door, ask him to say that to my face then threaten to shove his tat junk down his throat if he ever set foot on my property again.

I have a constant pain in my shoulder and upper arm which has resulted in no sleep since last Wednesday night. Went to a and e and was told to make an appointment with GP asap. First appointment was 7 days later which is tomorrow (Thursday). Tried to get an earlier appointment to no avail and even the local pharmacist showed concern. now that painkillers and inflametries have not helped.
I have zero confidence in the system obviously when pain is no excuse for an earlier appointment as after a telephone conversation with the doctor on Monday morning was concluded by the GP as see you Thursday.
Free prescriptions are redundant up here when you can't get an appointment when needed. As for the cure hopefully just another 30 hours of pain before this retired pensioner finds out.
Why I paid National Insurance for 48 years to be treated or in my case not treated is beyond me and by the time I get in the surgery to say I will be livid is an understatement.

Sounds something similar to what my sister is going through at the moment and that my Dad had. Might be a frozen shoulder. It's painful.

I hate to say this and I may, of course, be totally wrong, but you may want to see a private chiropractor who may be able to help with some manipulation and treatment. I'm sure that if a diagnosis is required before they'll see you a phone call would uncover that. It must be rotten for you. Best of luck

Stood in the queue a a sandwich shop and some tit in a suit decided that to ask for soup and a sandwich he should go with "You'll get me..."

The look on the lassies face was unreal, I'm surprised she didn't stab him. The fud didn't have a clue

petrol stations particularly those with a tesco/m&s/waitrose

youve queued up and youre just waiting for the car in front to pull away from the pump when one of two things will happen
1. driver of said car will come out get in car where upon THE SQUARE ROOT OF FUCK ALL will happen the car will not pull away giving you access to the pump..... no nothing will happen for a ridiculous length of time while you sit and wonder WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING THAT TAKES SO LONG.

2 the occupant of said car will decide to do what appears to bea weekly shop while their car is blocking the pump

and all the while the other queues that you didnt choose arerattling along
3. The driver will regail the passenger with the story of going inside the shop to pay before realising they are unsure what they've done with their car key.
Sounds something similar to what my sister is going through at the moment and that my Dad had. Might be a frozen shoulder. It's painful.

I hate to say this and I may, of course, be totally wrong, but you may want to see a private chiropractor who may be able to help with some manipulation and treatment. I'm sure that if a diagnosis is required before they'll see you a phone call would uncover that. It must be rotten for you. Best of luck
Chiropractors are based on a woo merchant who believed that they cured someone's deafness by manipulating their spine. They're on a parr with homeopathy. See a physio.

Last edited:
Women at Asda in Ryhope that decide to not only pick up 5 parcels from George at the checkout, but also open them and start trying stuff in or try to instantly return them because they donā€™t like it.
Tonight there was about 5 blokes trying to by a few cans queued up behind this bint as she started trying stuff on asking the checkout lass what she thought of each garment. The anger in these blokes was palpable.
I went to a self service till and set the red flashy lights off to entice the lass over to do her magic scan trick.

3. The driver will regail the passenger with the story of going inside the shop to pay before realising they are unsure what they've done with their car key.

Chiropractors are based on a woo merchant who believed that they cured someone's deafness by manipulating their spine. They're on a parr with homeopathy. See a physio.
Try an osteopath, I use one in Northallerton and she always sorts me out....šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Women at Asda in Ryhope that decide to not only pick up 5 parcels from George at the checkout, but also open them and start trying stuff in or try to instantly return them because they donā€™t like it.
Tonight there was about 5 blokes trying to by a few cans queued up behind this bint as she started trying stuff on asking the checkout lass what she thought of each garment. The anger in these blokes was palpable.
I went to a self service till and set the red flashy lights off to entice the lass over to do her magic scan trick.

I share your pain.

A similar thing happened in Tesco Leyland just the other day , however I have to say the stockings and suspenders were quite fetching.

In the end I had to speak up , I said ā€œ Dad , they just donā€™t suit you mate - put them backā€.

Funny as fuck. First off they have to remember to take their glasses off, and when they do, they can't see if their passport is in the right place or the right way up. Glasses back on to get the passport right, then look into the scanner, .... reject, they've still got their glasses on. Then take a while to figure it out. Now, people behind getting irate, which breeds more panic, and then fuck it....... it doesn't work. Finally push back through everyone to go through the human bit. Love it.
Just described me the first half a dozen times I used them,seem to have got the hang of them now though,not as bad as those twas whose cases are overloaded and have to take them back off the scales to unpack them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back