Things that make you want to smash the place

You weren't at the Hilton Metropole the other week were you? Seemed to be on same time schedule as another fella and each day he went through the same charade!

As it happens I WAS at the Edgeware Road Hilton Metropole the other week... but only for work; I didn’t stay there. I was actually staying in another nearby Hotel.

Bugs me that; when I’m working in one hotel and staying in another. Did the same today.

petrol stations particularly those with a tesco/m&s/waitrose

youve queued up and youre just waiting for the car in front to pull away from the pump when one of two things will happen
1. driver of said car will come out get in car where upon THE SQUARE ROOT OF FUCK ALL will happen the car will not pull away giving you access to the pump..... no nothing will happen for a ridiculous length of time while you sit and wonder WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING THAT TAKES SO LONG.

2 the occupant of said car will decide to do what appears to bea weekly shop while their car is blocking the pump

and all the while the other queues that you didnt choose arerattling along

As it happens I WAS at the Edgeware Road Hilton Metropole the other week... but only for work; I didn’t stay there. I was actually staying in another nearby Hotel.

Bugs me that; when I’m working in one hotel and staying in another. Did the same today.

Much like me. I was at JW Grosvenor House working, which was deemed too expensive so stayed in Metropole. Where were you staying as always after suggestions.

When I'm stood waiting in a queue, at the checkout in a supermarket, and there's a woman who's just been served, in front of me.
They take an age, f***ing about, checking their purse, or checking their handbags to make sure they've got their car keys, house keys, hankies, mobile phones, bus passes, and whatever else, they have in their bags. :evil:
Ffs, just take your shopping, and move away from the checkout and let somebody else get served.

I've said it before, and it keeps happening. I went off it with a woman just last night. A whole feckin car park empty, and she parks right up close to my car. which was parked by itself, out of the way in the corner of the car park. She looked incredulous and couldn't understand the problem. Feckin hell man, why do people want to dent your car doors ?
Look on the brightside, you could have a horse and it would get a dead leg off the car door and become totally imobile, compared to having a car that would still be able to get you back home.

I don’t understand the hate for vegans.

You’ve got to have an impressive amount of will power to resist anything meat or dairy when pretty much everywhere is geared up for it and vegan food typically looks boring. I think I’d have a mental breakdown if I could never eat cheese again.

I know a couple of vegans and none of them are in your face and I’m convinced it’s a myth that they’re all militant about their beliefs. Obviously there must be one or two, but it’s definitely not all, and I see plenty of meat eaters mentioning it before vegans (just like you have).

I have a constant pain in my shoulder and upper arm which has resulted in no sleep since last Wednesday night. Went to a and e and was told to make an appointment with GP asap. First appointment was 7 days later which is tomorrow (Thursday). Tried to get an earlier appointment to no avail and even the local pharmacist showed concern. now that painkillers and inflametries have not helped.
I have zero confidence in the system obviously when pain is no excuse for an earlier appointment as after a telephone conversation with the doctor on Monday morning was concluded by the GP as see you Thursday.
Free prescriptions are redundant up here when you can't get an appointment when needed. As for the cure hopefully just another 30 hours of pain before this retired pensioner finds out.
Why I paid National Insurance for 48 years to be treated or in my case not treated is beyond me and by the time I get in the surgery to say I will be livid is an understatement.

I have a constant pain in my shoulder and upper arm which has resulted in no sleep since last Wednesday night. Went to a and e and was told to make an appointment with GP asap. First appointment was 7 days later which is tomorrow (Thursday). Tried to get an earlier appointment to no avail and even the local pharmacist showed concern. now that painkillers and inflametries have not helped.
I have zero confidence in the system obviously when pain is no excuse for an earlier appointment as after a telephone conversation with the doctor on Monday morning was concluded by the GP as see you Thursday.
Free prescriptions are redundant up here when you can't get an appointment when needed. As for the cure hopefully just another 30 hours of pain before this retired pensioner finds out.
Why I paid National Insurance for 48 years to be treated or in my case not treated is beyond me and by the time I get in the surgery to say I will be livid is an understatement.
Hope it works out well for you

Back