Things that make you want to smash the place

Clicked at someone at the cinema and told them to shut the fuck up about 15mins into the new Terminator.

A lass I was briefly seeing cited it as a reason for not seeing me again as she thinks I'm a bit of a radge packet.

Fat lazy kernts that are so ignorant that they're oblivious to the fact other people might have shit to do and they might not want to wait behind them while they stand side by side on escalators because they can't be arsed to walk a few yards

I have to run that gauntlet multiple times every day and it makes my bloody boil every time.

See also: couples walking towards you holding hands who don't let go of each other even though you're walking down the middle of them.
:lol: Have I mixed you up with the bedside cabinet destroyer on here. Same or similar avatar? :lol:

:lol: Wee was it that smashed up his bedside cabinet on here, in a fit of rage?
@Beaker

Neither can you if you're behind them on the escalator mate :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to run that gauntlet multiple times every day and it makes my bloody boil every time.

See also: couples walking towards you holding hands who don't let go of each other even though you're walking down the middle of them.

Aye, that's another one. I'm garn to start drop-kicking the fuckers

Telling head office to email queries over which we can deal with in quiet spells as the phones are mental non stop

25 rings ,you pick it up
Hi its Jane,i've got an invoice here I cant match up ….grrrrrrr!

People in checkout queues who have several minutes to get the cash / card out but wait till the final second when the till person says £17.35 please.

Cue surprised look and long search in several bags / pockets for said card/ cash.

I could clear the shelves and smash the tills and shit in the freezer....and much much more.

People in checkout queues who have several minutes to get the cash / card out but wait till the final second when the till person says £17.35 please.

Cue surprised look and long search in several bags / pockets for said card/ cash.

I could clear the shelves and smash the tills and shit in the freezer....and much much more.
....and the men in white coats would have arrived before they'd finished counting out that 35p! :rolleyes:

And, worse than that people who scan then put everything in the bagging area. Then, when they finish scanning then start putting everything in their bags...

Back