Things that irritate you more than they should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just been to the shop for a bottle of milk, a woman got to the counter just before me with a shopping basket FULL of shite. She then started buying tabs/lottery tickets/phone top ups/gas card top ups... I was standing there at least 10 f***ing minutes with my bottle of milk. Annoying as fuck.

Just been to the shop for a bottle of milk, a woman got to the counter just before me with a shopping basket FULL of shite. She then started buying tabs/lottery tickets/phone top ups/gas card top ups... I was standing there at least 10 f***ing minutes with my bottle of milk. Annoying as fuck.

Something similar happened me in Aldi the other day.

People are scum.

More accurately they’re the garnishes on a sandwich or something.

Also in southern US idiom you may be ‘fixing’ to do something such as “I’m fixing to get the kid from school” = planning to do it soon. Black people contract this further so it becomes “A fitna”
Such as “A fitna go to bed”

Americans saying they’re pissed, when what they really mean is pissed off.

Obviously too thick to know the difference.

happened to me other day man

woman buying loads of ket, then she get her gas and leccy card out, picks more ket from the counter up, then picks a bag of f***ing cashew nuts up, then she orders two scratch cards, then she fishes around her bag for two old scratch card and cashes them in and takes it off the price of her haul of shit, and then she pays with cash ffs man

baring in mind it was red hot in the shop and i was choking for a tab, which is what i was buying

happened to me other day man

woman buying loads of ket, then she get her gas and leccy card out, picks more ket from the counter up, then picks a bag of f***ing cashew nuts up, then she orders two scratch cards, then she fishes around her bag for two old scratch card and cashes them in and takes it off the price of her haul of shit, and then she pays with cash ffs man

baring in mind it was red hot in the shop and i was choking for a tab, which is what i was buying
Some people just dinnet give a fuck like. :lol:

I ended up speaking to a human because the automated service couldn't understand my accent!

My deceased mate used to say "draw a line under the sand", wish I could hear him say it again. :cry:

When watching a series at the end of each episode they show what's on the next episode, cue me diving for the remote.
Winds me right up that one; just like the 'previously' bit at the start. Just give me a couple minutes more of the actual programme.

When i'm on a cycling FB group, and MTBers are chatting its "Dude this and dude that". I can't do that. I'm an old git, it would sound stupid. They don't cater for old gits.

The Romans. Oh, irritate ?

Last edited:
The rise in the usage of the word ain't. It just makes the person who said/wrote it look thick as fuck.

You’ve almost always gotta hold back because you just know it’s gonna happen.
:confused:
Should have seen yesterday's incident! Bloke in left lane facing town near the uni building ends up cutting across all three lanes and going back the way he came. Gobsmacked he didn't cause an accident cutting aggressively across people like a lunatic.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rise in the usage of the word ain't. It just makes the person who said/wrote it look thick as fuck.

Should have seen yesterday's incident! Bloke in left lane facing town near the uni building ends up cutting across all three lanes and going back the way he came. Gobsmacked he didn't cause an accident cutting aggressively across people like a lunatic.

A daily occurrence in my experience mate!

When i'm on a cycling FB group, and MTBers are chatting its "Dude this and dude that". I can't do that. I'm an old git, it would sound stupid. They don't cater for old gits.

The Romans. Oh, irritate ?
I'm the same with Northeast people writing 'Guy' instead of 'Bloke', 'Gadgie', 'Fella', etc. It's even worse when they refer to a group of people as 'Guys'. i.e: 'Hey guys'. Just fuck off and speak and write your accent, not one of an American or a Call Centre Team Leader wanker.

I'm the same with Northeast people writing 'Guy' instead of 'Bloke', 'Gadgie', 'Fella', etc. It's even worse when they refer to a group of people as 'Guys'. i.e: 'Hey guys'. Just fuck off and speak and write your accent, not one of an American or a Call Centre Team Leader wanker.
I’m having that like. I know someone from southwick who says ‘he goes out with the guys from work”. Helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back