Things that irritate you more than they should

Status
Not open for further replies.

This 10000%

Same goes for when it’s chocka in the Tesco beside my work at lunchtimes and they have only half of the self service machines switched on, the other half not broken, just locked from use. Bizarre - you’ll go back later that day and all of them are on !
I'd wager that you dinnertime thievery is a bit of a problem amongst your kind.

People who hoof it up the hill at the Angel of the North when they get the third lane, refuse any chance of pulling in until the get to the chevrons and the cut up another car to get in causing heavy breaking, crashes, tailbacks and huge queues back to the sodding Metro Centre.

Usually Audi drivers.

I wish they'd just take the third lane away, it actually causes more problems than it solves.

Bad spelling and incorrect use of words in here. For example there instead of their or they’re. Or could of or should of instead of could have or should have.

Along similar lines, if someone says, Have you seen Tommy, and the person they are asking says, "no, i've never seen him". You fecking have. He's worked here for 30 years.

The way the Americans say “and”. Almost high pitched scouse - like Stevie Gerrard.

Errrrrnd

Was siting next to an American woman today and she started every sentence with it.

eeeyyyaaaaannnnd.....

On The Chase quiz show when they reveal the correct answer before they show the chasers answer, i don’t understand it surely the correct answer should be the last one revealed, unless im missing something

Also in Pointless when 'Zander asks the jackpot-chasing couple which of their answers are most and least likely to be pointless. Why does he ask that? It makes absolutely no difference to the outcome. Have I missed something?

Americans always "fixing" things, "Hi honey i'm just fixing us some lunch", why have you ballsed it up again?

In America "fixins" are the ingredients of a recipe.

Last edited:
Americans always "fixing" things, "Hi honey i'm just fixing us some lunch", why have you ballsed it up again?
I am American and I can say with all honesty that I have never in my life used the word "fixing" in that manner... used to hear it in the old tv sitcoms but I don't think it's used anymore, is it?

In America "fixins" are the ingredients of a recipe.
Fuck, yeah, I do that... "I'm making a shrimp boil with all the fixins"...

Last edited by a moderator:
People putting the toilet roll on the holder the wrong way. The paper comes from the front not the back

Also women who take their knickers and pants off at the same time, come to do the washing and you've got to unravel the knickers from the pants legs before you put them in FFS

Divvent dee the washing mate that’s lasses work ...

That roundabout next to Ps and Qs or whatever it’s called these days. 99 times out of 100 people are in the wrong lane to go up Tunstall Road.
:evil:

That roundabout next to Ps and Qs or whatever it’s called these days. 99 times out of 100 people are in the wrong lane to go up Tunstall Road.
:evil:
Some twat cut across me today. Didn't even acknowledge me. I hate that roundabout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back