Things that irritate you more than they should

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? If someone did that to me I would immediately stand up as if I’m getting ready to get off at the next stop, ensuring that her f***ing handbag went down spilling its contents everywhere

I don't mean they let go of it, it's still hanging from their arm. Just the bottom is resting against my knee, taking some of the weight.

People who get common sayings wrong my mate's recent ones have included Play it by here, Barking up the wrong street, to the hills (instead of hilt).

People who get common sayings wrong my mate's recent ones have included Play it by here, Barking up the wrong street, to the hills (instead of hilt).

Red chester instead of register
"It's no skin off my teeth" :lol:
Calling the fellas who come round your gaff to take your stuff away when you haven't paid your debts 'baylifts'
Thinking a 'bigot' is actually a 'big it'

I am in Sainsburys and using the machine because there are a line of 20 people being served by one stressed out looking lad. The machine flashes a warning that it has short changed me by 5p and at the same time the machine next to me starts doing an impersonation of Close Encounters with flashing red lights and so on. After the stressed lad has finished dealing with it I point out the machine owes me money. "What 5p ?" he says and I reply "Yes only 5p but its a matter of principle". The twatting machine could have given me 5p too much but it decided to add to Sainsburys millions by ripping me off.
People who tell stories like this. Were you actually typing this as it happened?

Fair enough if you were

People putting the toilet roll on the holder the wrong way. The paper comes from the front not the back

Also women who take their knickers and pants off at the same time, come to do the washing and you've got to unravel the knickers from the pants legs before you put them in FFS

People who hoard stuff.......the mother in law...a classic example with food.......7 tins of f***ing peas amongst countless other shite items the last time we did a clear out for her.

the inevitable overflow usually ends up at ours.....corned beef, peas and tinned peaches for a fortnight.

People who hoard stuff.......the mother in law...a classic example with food.......7 tins of f***ing peas amongst countless other shite items the last time we did a clear out for her.

the inevitable overflow usually ends up at ours.....corned beef, peas and tinned peaches for a fortnight.

My mam and dad are hoarders like. The house is absolutely spotless to the point you'd think there'd been a murder and they'd done a clean up.

My lass (no) does this everytime. it does my f***ing head in. She still can't get her head round what lane to be in too at roundabouts and quite often goes in the right for when she's going straight over and then inevitably cuts people off.

This. Some people are so tentative and hesitant.
I had a lift to an away match years ago off someone who was the complete opposite. We came from Gateshead direction towards Heworth roundabout and i swear we took off. He didn't slow his speed at all. Was quite exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back