Things that irritate you more than they should

The fucking GTech vacuum cleaner bloke and his cunting dog :mad::mad::evil:

Been mentioned on here a few times, but people who say pacific and pacifically instead of specific and specifically.

And people who use an 'f' sound for 'th'. Lazy gets.

And people (predominantly women) who use the letters V and W instead of the letter R when they're speaking. Women (again) who replace the letter E with an A as in, for example, "Can I halp?"

Last edited:

There seems to be an awful lot of cars on the road with broken indicators these days, especially BMWs and Audis.

You'd think the manufacturers would do a recall or summat.

The lass who sometimes does the weather forecast on BBC1 who only has one and a half arms. Her right forearm has been amputated just below the elbow and she always wears blouses that don't quite cover the stump. When she is making arm movements with her left arm, the stump of her right arm wiggles and jumps around in sympathy which looks quite grotesque. I just wish she would wear slightly longer blouses that hide this.

My high backed computer chair. If I get out of it and go to sit on the settee, it spins round to a position where I can't see the monitor. If there's something in front of the keyboard it manages to spin round and knock it over. If I'm not going to the settee and there's nothing in front of the keyboard, it doesn't spin.

Back