Things that irritate you more than they should

Till staff in Sainsburys asking if you want a bag when you are holding a bright orange bag in your hand. And why do some say "a bag is 5p. Is that alright ?". What if you say "No it's not f***ing alright" ?

Till staff who ask how many bags I think I'll need. I go food shopping once a week - I've got no f***ing idea how many is a realistic number. They should have a decent idea themseles really; it's just about the only thing they need to know. Idiots.

I discovered about a page ago that people not knowing what Association Football is irritates me more than it should.
Who was that? Absolute amateur.
No. The team you support and all the other teams in the Premier, the Championship, The League and all the non league teams and the people playing in the park play a game called Association Football (hence soccer) which dustinguisges it from Rugby football (Rugger)

How many more times.
This I knew. Just thought that the Association in our name came from a Teachers Association rather than Association Football. I stand corrected.

No need for the sarky comments though, it does you no favours.

Last edited:
Who was that? Absolute amateur.

This I knew. Just thought that the Association in our name came from a Teachers Association rather than Association Football. I stand corrected.

No need for the sarky comments though, it does you no favours.

The word ‘sarky’ irritates me.

People who insist on reversing into every car parking space - even in an empty car park.

A lot of people reverse in, in the narrow bays at work. The problem is, nobody can do it on the first two times and then nobody seems to be able to do it straight. There are a few times when I have had the choice of parking right against the drivers door of someone who can't park straight or head off round the site for 10 minutes checking out the other car parks.

Supermarkets ... Usually owld blokes, (strangely usually wearing flat caps) wandering around whistling some unrecognisable tune......................Usually fat ugly charver boilers, loudly making clacking noises with their chutty.

***** who don't take their backpacks off when they get on public transport, and batter everybody with the backpack as they progress down the aisle

I do this quite deliberately when the bus is full of twats sitting in the aisle seats with the window seats empty.

Back