Things that irritate you more than they should

People who say "it's tradition".

Please fuck off.

It's not a tradition you've done it 2 years in a row. Christmas is a tradition not your shitey Christmas jumper night that no fucker wants to go on.

As I discovered last Thursday afternoon, being the passenger in a golf buggy.

"My balls over to the left, to the left, turn left, turn left you twat. OK, I'll get out and walk back to the ball we passed ten yards ago". Of course all of the aforementioned is in thoughts, not in actual speak.

People who use the new insult snowflake. Said once by someone and now everyone has to be saying it, even though nobody really knows what it means.
Absolute melts!

Childless middle aged women who treat their pets as if it were a baby or small child.

Same people who shoehorn dog and cat related shite into general office conversations.
Have you seen those dog prams? You'd love them! :lol:

Clinton Morrison.
You having some sort of Scandinavian love in recently?

That advert woman having a sing and dance around on her holiday with TUI
The gappy toothed bitch!

People who say "can I get" instead of "can I have".
May I have. ;)

Last edited:
The lass who sometimes does the weather forecast on BBC1 who only has one and a half arms. Her right forearm has been amputated just below the elbow and she always wears blouses that don't quite cover the stump. When she is making arm movements with her left arm, the stump of her right arm wiggles and jumps around in sympathy which looks quite grotesque. I just wish she would wear slightly longer blouses that hide this.
:lol:

People who say "it's tradition".

Please fuck off.

It's not a tradition you've done it 2 years in a row. Christmas is a tradition not your shitey Christmas jumper night that no fucker wants to go on.

How many times in a row for you does it have to become tradition?

The lass who sometimes does the weather forecast on BBC1 who only has one and a half arms. Her right forearm has been amputated just below the elbow and she always wears blouses that don't quite cover the stump. When she is making arm movements with her left arm, the stump of her right arm wiggles and jumps around in sympathy which looks quite grotesque. I just wish she would wear slightly longer blouses that hide this.

You just sit there thinking of other uses for it.
You filthy mare.

How many times in a row for you does it have to become tradition?
It shouldn't have a definite number.

The Ashes is a tradition.
Thanksgiving for the Yanks is a tradition.
Flying a flag at half mast when someone pops it is a tradition.

Going for a curry the on same day every year for 4 years is NOT a tradition.

Back