Things that irritate you more than they should

Status
Not open for further replies.

My eldest son asked today why they are called Sunderland Association Football Club and I told him that Association Football is the correct name of the sport. He never knew that! I have failed as a parent :oops:
Is it not from the (Sunderland Teachers Association) Football Club?

Childless middle aged women who treat their pets as if it were a baby or small child.

Same people who shoehorn dog and cat related shite into general office conversations.

People I work with who think it's ok to take my pen , stapler , sellotape etc........

BRING THEM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ^^^^^^^
It doesn't happen to me now, but when someone asked to borrow any tools, I'd grudgingly say yes, "but bring them back straight away", then i'd have to go to them to get it back.
And if someone asked to borrow something i use all the time, i'd say "no, i'm using it" then i'd get a dirty look.

Is it not from the (Sunderland Teachers Association) Football Club?

No. The team you support and all the other teams in the Premier, the Championship, The League and all the non league teams and the people playing in the park play a game called Association Football (hence soccer) which dustinguisges it from Rugby football (Rugger)

How many more times.

Mind blown. That’s 32 years of misunderstanding corrected.
According to Wiki the first "official" announcement of the team as Sunderland and District Teachers Association Football Club was in the Echo on 27 September 1880. On 16 October 1880 an announcement was made that the "and District Teachers" had been dropped and invited non teachers to join.

There's some interesting stuff on the Statcat site here. Sunderland AFC - Statistics, History and Records - from TheStatCat

Office wanker.
Does ya head in man

Yours or stuff that belongs to the place you work?
My stuff

My pens

My stapler

My sellotape

My reading glasses !!!!!

This ^^^^^^^
It doesn't happen to me now, but when someone asked to borrow any tools, I'd grudgingly say yes, "but bring them back straight away", then i'd have to go to them to get it back.
And if someone asked to borrow something i use all the time, i'd say "no, i'm using it" then i'd get a dirty look.
Well I do try to look after my stuff but as soon as my backs turned it disappears .....

Last edited:
People who can’t listen to a song without singing along to it....
I put this on to listen to it, not to hear your f***ing boat giving it 10/10...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back