Things that irritate you more than they should

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning. People pretending to be casual at the train platform but clearly trying to position themselves by the doors. Or walk in the direction of the train when it comes in. f***ing choose your spot and stick to it and stop noncing about.

This morning. People pretending to be casual at the train platform but clearly trying to position themselves by the doors. Or walk in the direction of the train when it comes in. f***ing choose your spot and stick to it and stop noncing about.

Or dim fu(kers who congregate around the opening doors like a group of starved pigeons when you want to get off, then look at you as if you've mugged their granny when you have to shove past them in order to get off the train.

Also - when people madly sprint to get on the closing doors of a tube train when there is a train every 2/3 minutes and it's not even rush hour, absolutely bizarre behavior - why risk making a complete tit of yourself for the sake of 2 minutes? (not sure why it irritates me but it does)

People who say Chai Tea....

CHAI MEANS TEA YOU ARSECLART!

Bad, but not as bad as starting with 'Listen'.

Well I was planning to listen to what you were going to say but now I'm not you self-important prick.
John O'Shea does this all the f***ing time, boils my blood. Usually substituted with 'Look....'

Last edited:
People who say Chai Tea....

CHAI MEANS TEA YOU ARSECLART!

It's sort of similar to saying naan bread, which is basically like asking for bread bread.

Also, continuing the Indian food theme, the pickles/chutneys being taken away after the poppadoms are done in an Indian restaurant. Fair enough, take the onion salad thing but both lime pickle and mango chutney can accompany starters and mains (possibly desserts as well?). It's a bit like going to an English restaurant, getting two bags of crisps each with accompanying brown sauce, tomato sauce and Branston pickle then finding that the condiments are removed before your fish and chips or steak and kidney pie are served.

When boarding a plane the arsehats who take a f***ing age to sort their shit out before sitting down.

Or people who have seatbelts off and are standing up the second the wheels hit the tarmac. They then stand heads bent under the overhead lockers for about 15 minutes until the plane has taxied and people start getting off.

Same when departing, the mad crush to get on the plane when you all have booked seat numbers. Why create stress for yourself? I once had a woman going mental at me because I walked towards the front of a long queue where she had been standing for an hour (rather than sitting relaxed in the departure lounge). I was just explaining that I was making sure it was the correct queue before I joined when the boarding announcement came over, asking anyone with small children to come to the front of the queue. I was holding my 3 year old daughter at the time so just smiled "Oh sorry, that is me, better go". She turned purple at this point.

Adverts on Match of the Day for other sporting events, especially MotD2, as if anyone watching would be unaware of the other programme, just get on with it and show the f***ing football. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back