Thick people

Status
Not open for further replies.
get rid of these people....and fatties as well.

You haven't thought this through. In these dangerous times the last thing we need is to get rid of those members of society it is easiest to outrun!

I know the right thing to do is be compassionate towards our fellow people and accept that we're not all built in the same way or had the same opportunities.

Usually I can adhere to this and show compassion, understanding and sometimes a bit of sympathy towards thick people.

However, today isn't one of those days. I f***ing hate them. I'm sat in the Doctors's waiting room and the amount of imbeciles bragging about fighting and drinking is ridiculous.

It's about time we seriously considered this unserviced island idea and get rid of these people....and fatties as well.
Everyone has a place in society mucka

Do you remember a program on Ch4 I think it was a few years back about blokes who dressed up in rubber lass suits? There was a thread about it on here, usual SMB style. I took a photo of one of the suits before the wig and clothes were put on and used it as my avatar...lost it because of that. Wasn't nude, wasn't offensive, just a harsh bit of modding imo.

Mine went as a result of pretty young thing Holly Valance in a wet t-shirt.

I was drunk, & then didn't change it for 72 hours = Avatar rights - Gone!! :lol:

Mine went as a result of pretty young thing Holly Valance in a wet t-shirt.

I was drunk, & then didn't change it for 72 hours = Avatar rights - Gone!! :lol:
:lol:
I had the same avatar for years, my son in a Safc shirt and a batmsn cape, changed it and within 24hrs avatar rights gone, 48hrs later got mr first ever ban. My contributions to good board have gone downhill ever since, the mods have a lot to answer for.:lol:

:lol:
I had the same avatar for years, my son in a Safc shirt and a batmsn cape, changed it and within 24hrs avatar rights gone, 48hrs later got mr first ever ban. My contributions to good board have gone downhill ever since, the mods have a lot to answer for.:lol:
Well done mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back