Thick people

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowvahlo

I know the right thing to do is be compassionate towards our fellow people and accept that we're not all built in the same way or had the same opportunities.

Usually I can adhere to this and show compassion, understanding and sometimes a bit of sympathy towards thick people.

However, today isn't one of those days. I f***ing hate them. I'm sat in the Doctors's waiting room and the amount of imbeciles bragging about fighting and drinking is ridiculous.

It's about time we seriously considered this unserviced island idea and get rid of these people....and fatties as well.

I know the right thing to do is be compassionate towards our fellow people and accept that we're not all built in the same way or had the same opportunities.

Usually I can adhere to this and show compassion, understanding and sometimes a bit of sympathy towards thick people.

However, today isn't one of those days. I f***ing hate them. I'm sat in the Doctors's waiting room and the amount of imbeciles bragging about fighting and drinking is ridiculous.

It's about time we seriously considered this unserviced island idea and get rid of these people....and fatties as well.
And people who wear glasses :cool:

minimum is fatties and thick people should be sterilised to at least stop them breeding and creating more fatties and thickos.

I agree we should have internment camps for fuckwits but there would be too many people in it.
It doesn't matter, you wouldn't need that much space as they're all used to being in close proximity with family members. Sanitation wouldn't be an issue because they just soil themselves, feeding them not an issue either, just hoy a full kebab skewer in the camp and they'll keep them going, white lightening for fluids.

Is it too late for me to run for pm?

To be fair, most thick people don't realise they're thick. In their idiot bubble they're ignorant or oblivious to everything.
Because that behaviour is normal in their world, and they can't see past the end of their nose they think it's normal for everyone.

I do want to like this post but you started a sentence with because!

I don't mind adults being fat, they've chosen to shorten their life and generally look a mess; it's when they're dragging around a gaggle of fat kids, who don't know any better & will grow up thinking it's the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back