Thick people

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've tried reading that Wikipedia article.
Is it too much to hope that someone might put it into layman's terms?

Thanks in advance.

:lol: can't tell if I'm being wooshed.

Basically a superiority complex and not having appreciation of your own limits. For example the bloke who takes his car engine to pieces because any mechanic can do it, so therefore it must be a doddle and then can't put it back together. But before he started he knew he could do it. Or the one who re-wires his house and it catches fire, or builds a conservatory that falls over etc.

I know the right thing to do is be compassionate towards our fellow people and accept that we're not all built in the same way or had the same opportunities.

Usually I can adhere to this and show compassion, understanding and sometimes a bit of sympathy towards thick people.

However, today isn't one of those days. I f***ing hate them. I'm sat in the Doctors's waiting room and the amount of imbeciles bragging about fighting and drinking is ridiculous.

It's about time we seriously considered this unserviced island idea and get rid of these people....and fatties as well.

You're okay mate. Even reasonable people (me) and the Mensa mob (you) are allowed to have a day off, and just sneer to our hearts content.

Speaking of which, any chance you can restore my avatar rights old boy, I've always liked you as a mod?

As I have already told you, avatars are way above my pay grade, but in any event I know you're fibbing as absolutely no one on here likes me.

Roger only keeps me on because I make a canny espresso and I'm a handy whipping boy.

Well that and the polaroids.

Sunderland does seem to have more than it's fair share of thick people like. Go to the town during the daytime (or night time for that matter) and everyone's either rough as fuck, a pensioner or disabled.

Why did you lose avatar rights? Did you have a naughty pic on there?
Do you remember a program on Ch4 I think it was a few years back about blokes who dressed up in rubber lass suits? There was a thread about it on here, usual SMB style. I took a photo of one of the suits before the wig and clothes were put on and used it as my avatar...lost it because of that. Wasn't nude, wasn't offensive, just a harsh bit of modding imo.

How's your aids m8? @Cowvahlo
Not bad, thankfully its good aids and not bad aids, cheers for asking.

Sunderland does seem to have more than it's fair share of thick people like. Go to the town during the daytime (or night time for that matter) and everyone's either rough as fuck, a pensioner or disabled.

And that's make them thick...how?

I know the right thing to do is be compassionate towards our fellow people and accept that we're not all built in the same way or had the same opportunities.

Usually I can adhere to this and show compassion, understanding and sometimes a bit of sympathy towards thick people.

However, today isn't one of those days. I f***ing hate them. I'm sat in the Doctors's waiting room and the amount of imbeciles bragging about fighting and drinking is ridiculous.

It's about time we seriously considered this unserviced island idea and get rid of these people....and fatties as well.

Room 101 for murderers, peadoes and clinically thick.

Or heaven forbid, a disabled pensioner.

Possibly a D-Day veteran.

Now they are really old.

Deaf, blind as a bat and so f***ing slow they inconvenience everybody else.

Selfish bastards lowering the tone of the place.

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back