Thick people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was admitted to hospital via A and E February this year.
I was only in the waiting area for a few minutes but in that time two groups of people hurled abuse at each other and the staff and someone else was on the phone ordering a pizza.

Some people have no concept of self worth and will do anything for a little bit of favour.

That's what Tatyana tells me anyway.
I knew it'd be too good to be true, you to go more than one post without mentioning my beloved. Obsessed.:lol:

and rightly so, she's gid bonny as owt.

Aye cos falling victim to the vaguaries of the predictive text function is exactly the same as wilfully believing that the earth is flat due to a secret international conspiracy which is responsible for secretly constructing an invisible glass dome over said flat earth to stop us falling off the edge. Being as aeroplanes fly above 30,000 feet (unless that's a lie, also part of the conspiracy) must be a fuck of a giant glass dome.

Aye cos falling victim to the vaguaries of the predictive text function is exactly the same as wilfully believing that the earth is flat due to a secret international conspiracy which is responsible for secretly constructing an invisible glass dome over said flat earth to stop us falling off the edge. Being as aeroplanes fly above 30,000 feet (unless that's a lie, also part of the conspiracy) must be a fuck of a giant glass dome.

Quote fail? :lol:;)

You're getting it, well done mate.:cool:

I know the right thing to do is be compassionate towards our fellow people and accept that we're not all built in the same way or had the same opportunities.

Usually I can adhere to this and show compassion, understanding and sometimes a bit of sympathy towards thick people.

However, today isn't one of those days. I f***ing hate them. I'm sat in the Doctors's waiting room and the amount of imbeciles bragging about fighting and drinking is ridiculous.

It's about time we seriously considered this unserviced island idea and get rid of these people....and fatties as well.

You really need an avatar mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back