Thick people

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the right thing to do is be compassionate towards our fellow people and accept that we're not all built in the same way or had the same opportunities.

Usually I can adhere to this and show compassion, understanding and sometimes a bit of sympathy towards thick people.

However, today isn't one of those days. I f***ing hate them. I'm sat in the Doctors's waiting room and the amount of imbeciles bragging about fighting and drinking is ridiculous.

It's about time we seriously considered this unserviced island idea and get rid of these people....and fatties as well.

Fat people can lose weight. There's not much hope for the other people you mention.

I know the right thing to do is be compassionate towards our fellow people and accept that we're not all built in the same way or had the same opportunities.

Usually I can adhere to this and show compassion, understanding and sometimes a bit of sympathy towards thick people.

However, today isn't one of those days. I f***ing hate them. I'm sat in the Doctors's waiting room and the amount of imbeciles bragging about fighting and drinking is ridiculous.

It's about time we seriously considered this unserviced island idea and get rid of these people....and fatties as well.

You berate thickos but on another thread you espouse the flat earth theory?

I think perhaps you need to look up the Dunning Kruger effect.

4/10, needed to have mentioned that some of them didnt speak english

Intelligence test to be able to vote is high up on my list as well.

You're lucky I didn't include mods in my op sonny Jim. Tread careful.;)

4/10, needed to have mentioned that some of them didnt speak english
Does that include the broad 'toon' accent that seeks to blight these places? It's a good call either way.

Intelligence test to be able to vote is high up on my list as well.
Hmm, not so sure about that one. Have you read the politics forum on here? Maybe a sanity test for voting rather than an intelligence test would be better?

Last edited:
A smart move if you wish to avoid your user name disapppearing into the same black hole as your avatar rights.
Speaking of which, any chance you can restore my avatar rights old boy, I've always liked you as a mod?

I was waiting in the doctors once and a huge fatty was waiting with his family. He was complaining that his doctor had told him to lose weight to help relieve the symptoms of the pain he was in

He was saying to anyone that would listen " I was fat before I had this problem so that's not gonna help. She nars nowt" whilst his equally fat missus was saying "arl the doctors nar fuck all man "

I'm going to have to save my current sig as I think I really need to change it to:

Some people should have to pass rigorous tests before being allowed to use the internet, or breed.

I seem to be saying that far too often

Beat me too it.

OP is thick as a Welshman's cock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back