These Protesters in London

While I may personally not want to protest I would absolutely defend the right of anyone who wants to peacefully protest/march about anything which affects them or they they feel strongly about.

Self explanatory isn't it. He's a complete tosser.
So is Putin and he is a very dangerous individual look at the baltics why are they not protesting against him. If he came I bet my right nut the likes of Khan and Corbyn would be saying we need to talk to him

I didn’t say I didn’t like him because of the way he looks I answered a question about tits you asked me.

Depends on where it is and if it’s likely to have an impact. This has clearly had none whatsoever
Same applies, I couldn't care less how they look aslong as they do the job ;)

The best protests this country ever had was the riots in 2011.

Granted it was largely a bunch of shithouses nicking stuff, but it showed what just a fraction of the population can do if pushed the wrong way.

I’m sure as he flies in to Windsor here to this heroes welcome, brass band, Coldstream Guards and the Queen he just won’t be able to feel proud as those protestors he hasn’t seen or heard will be niggling away at the back of his mind.

He'll be wondering what it would have been like to drive down the Mall and meet the Queen at Buck Palace with thousands of Londoners turning out to greet him. Like Obama did.

He'll be wondering what it would have been like to address both Houses of Parliament. Like Obama did.

Instead he'll be skulking from place to place in his US helicopter - terrified to touch base with reality in case he comes within shouting distance of the thousands who hate him.

Trump wants to destroy everything that Obama did. The UK protesters have ensured Trump's visit will always be compared unfavourably with Obama's. For that alone the protests are worthwhile.

This visit will niggle away at him for as long as he's alive. :cool:

It never makes any difference whatsoever.

Last week some trade unionist wife was speaking in Baltic Square at a rally. On and on she was slavering. Nobody was even there but she was acting like it was live aid.

Last night a march through the town in opposition to trumps visit even though he’s already here.

It always seems to be the same types as well. Hippies, students, female art teachers in tie dye long skirts, blokes in kaftans, stop apartheid and free nelson madella tahirts, lifting of josticks and bo.

I hate Trump as much as the next man but this is making no difference at all. They should ban protesting as it is pointless.

What gives these people the right to say who is and isnt welcome to visit here

The best protests this country ever had was the riots in 2011.

Granted it was largely a bunch of shithouses nicking stuff, but it showed what just a fraction of the population can do if pushed the wrong way.
London ghetto stabbers burning down shops and nicking Nike Air Max, because one of their drug dealers was killed.

Just been watching ITN news, somebody holding a sign calling him the world's number one racist.
Can anybody tell me what he's done or said that has earned him that title?

These protests seem like a pointless exercise imo. Not sure what their aim is other than to make the attendees feel important or like they're making a difference in their own heads.
What's their end goal?

Back