These Protesters in London

It's not though really is it? Being the leader of the free world and that, with close ties to our government.
The Saudis own half of our country, the Russians are catching up, both with worse human rights records than America but no body gives a toss, I think Trump is an absolute tosser and a potentially dangerous individual but hey they voted for him in what passes for democracy in their country so let them get on with it.

It never makes any difference whatsoever.

Last week some trade unionist wife was speaking in Baltic Square at a rally. On and on she was slavering. Nobody was even there but she was acting like it was live aid.

Last night a march through the town in opposition to trumps visit even though he’s already here.

It always seems to be the same types as well. Hippies, students, female art teachers in tie dye long skirts, blokes in kaftans, stop apartheid and free nelson madella tahirts, lifting of josticks and bo.

I hate Trump as much as the next man but this is making no difference at all. They should ban protesting as it is pointless.
I just stated on another thread that protesting is not pointless. Protesting sends a message. That message grows and becomes a movement. That movement can change the world.

As I said on the other thread, the danger is when people close their curtains and say nothing because "it won't make a difference anyway"... because sometimes being silent is the very worst thing that you can do...

The Saudis own half of our country, the Russians are catching up, both with worse human rights records than America but no body gives a toss, I think Trump is an absolute tosser and a potentially dangerous individual but hey they voted for him in what passes for democracy in their country so let them get on with it.

We are letting them get on with it, but some people don't want him here and they're letting the world know. And fair play to them.

I’m sure as he flies in to Windsor here to this heroes welcome, brass band, Coldstream Guards and the Queen he just won’t be able to feel proud as those protestors he hasn’t seen or heard will be niggling away at the back of his mind.

It never makes any difference whatsoever.

Last week some trade unionist wife was speaking in Baltic Square at a rally. On and on she was slavering. Nobody was even there but she was acting like it was live aid.

Last night a march through the town in opposition to trumps visit even though he’s already here.

It always seems to be the same types as well. Hippies, students, female art teachers in tie dye long skirts, blokes in kaftans, stop apartheid and free nelson madella tahirts, lifting of josticks and bo.

I hate Trump as much as the next man but this is making no difference at all. They should ban protesting as it is pointless.

Why though? What reason do you have to hate him, I bet my left testicle he's done nothing personal against you.

I’m sure as he flies in to Windsor here to this heroes welcome, brass band, Coldstream Guards and the Queen he just won’t be able to feel proud as those protestors he hasn’t seen or heard will be niggling away at the back of his mind.

It'll take more than a few bum fluff beards to make a difference

It's got nothing to do with how it makes Donald Trump feel, but then you know that already.

We are a world community, my friend. What happens in America will affect your country - directly and indirectly. So it's not just us Americans who should be concerned about Trump and speak up against him. The whole world should.

Yes but that was an internal argument. Both were things people wanted to change about their own country. Why protest about the potus? Nobody here can do owt about him. He won’t even see them so it’s hardly like it’s going to bother him. He’s at Windsor enjoying his day while they’re crying in Trafalgar Square.
Ok so we should only ever protest something when it directly affects us. And never against something that we disagree with but doesn’t make our own lives any worse.

What a sad, small insular world that would be.

Each to their own, couldn't care less how he looks if I was an American and I voted for him to put America first he would be the finest tit I had saw
I didn’t say I didn’t like him because of the way he looks I answered a question about tits you asked me.

Ok so we should only ever protest something when it directly affects us. And never against something that we disagree with but doesn’t make our own lives any worse.

What a sad, small insular world that would be.
Depends on where it is and if it’s likely to have an impact. This has clearly had none whatsoever

Back