These Protesters in London

i'm pretty sure in most workplaces you can't dictate as and when you take your holiday, and have you just compared our employment rights to america, yet just called someone out for whataboutisms? ;)

that keeps the economy ticking. closing roads doesnt.

Just find another pub man. London is blessed with them.

i'm pretty sure in most workplaces you can't dictate as and when you take your holiday, and have you just compared our employment rights to america, yet just called someone out for whataboutisms? ;)

that keeps the economy ticking. closing roads doesnt.

This has been planned for months. Its just a day annual leave, nice long weekend. I take a few during the summer just to enjoy the sun. Off today actually, but couldn't think of anything worse than spending it knocking around with that lot.

Nice to see Oxford Street effectively pedestrianised today as well. :)

It always seems to be the same types as well. Hippies, students, female art teachers in tie dye long skirts, blokes in kaftans, stop apartheid and free nelson madella tahirts, lifting of josticks and bo.

Well of course it is, the rest are indoors ramming junk food down their necks watching trash telly or playing video games, they wouldn't get off their arses if they were on fire.

Martin Luther King Jnr couldn’t vote either.

Poll tax. Jarrow Marches. Suffragettes. To name a few. Protesting is a right and they work. Occasionally. And if they don’t, so what. It’s a persons right to express their dissatisfaction by protest.
Yes but that was an internal argument. Both were things people wanted to change about their own country. Why protest about the potus? Nobody here can do owt about him. He won’t even see them so it’s hardly like it’s going to bother him. He’s at Windsor enjoying his day while they’re crying in Trafalgar Square.

Back